Golf: PGA TOUR full schedule for 2022-23 season (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Looks bad

Eu77HkdXMAISd56

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The facts are he rolled his car in good weather in broad daylight a couple days after looking like this.

ic5uct0vmwi61.jpg

It's not looking good for him either way. Hopefully he can pull through.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Apparently the injuries aren't life threatening but sounds like some serious leg fractures.

Again hate to speculate, but at his age and with his injury history, I think we've seen the last of Tiger on the PGA Tour.

Two years ago at Augusta was a great send off memory.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Dude has so much money, why is he driving himself around if he's got a drug problem?
IF he was under the influence (and again, its not cool to assume this), its not a garden variety drug problem. He just had his 5th back surgery & desperately wants to play in The Masters. It would likely be pain killers......not an excuse to DUI, but keep in mind he has been fine for quite a few years since the last incident.

Reactions: Embryo

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It's quite possible he was on pain meds/sleeping meds and not in a good spot mentally. It is still wrong, and I am not absolving him of blame but he has gone through a lot in regards to pain and clearly has a problem managing it.

Either way it is just sad to see. He has done a lot to rehab his image, be a good father to his kids and be a better person. Just nothing good about this. Hate seeing people kick him when he's down.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
When I saw his interview on Sunday I told my wife he doesn’t look or sound right. Hoping it was just an accident and nothing more but we will soon find out. The way that vehicle looks he’s lucky to be alive

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't really care if it's drugs or alcohol or something else. Unfortunately, he's lived a troubled life. It's not like we need to either try to hurt or help his reputation at this point. It is what it is. Why bother with this stuff anymore? Either you dislike him because of his troubled past or you accept he's a troubled person but you were a fan of his athletic accomplishments.

Hopefully it's not life threatening and he can recover. Doesn't sound to be life threatening, which would be good news.

At this point, I don't think you can really have any expectations with his pro career anymore. Even if he wanted to come back, he's 45 years old and best case scenario probably has two broken legs. Thats likely at least all of 2021 he misses. So if he comes back at age 46 off of two broken legs, what can you really expect? He already has significant back problems, he'll be trying to recover from two broken legs, and then there's the fact that he's pretty old for a professional athlete with many surgeries and injuries. It's hard to think his body could hold up to professional sports anymore.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
IF he was under the influence (and again, its not cool to assume this), its not a garden variety drug problem. He just had his 5th back surgery & desperately wants to play in The Masters. It would likely be pain killers......not an excuse to DUI, but keep in mind he has been fine for quite a few years since the last incident.

I know. This one really hurts. Whatever the circumstances, I hope Tiger is ok somehow.

But I don't know the guy or anything, and I'm just commenting because I care about Tiger Woods. Dude is a legend and I want him to be ok.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
He just had his 5th back surgery, he was possibly on painkillers and nodded out at the wheel...no other cars were involved in the accident, he just drove straight off the road and tumbled into a ditch. Terrible. I've seen similar things happen to people I went to school with over the years during the heroin epidemic in NY/NJ. It's not nearly as bad as it was 5-10 years ago. Hope he pulls through ok. I'm sure he will.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Watching the police presser on Golf Channel, he’s lucky to be alive. And luckily he was wearing seatbelt, if he wasn’t no shot he’d be here right now.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad