Golf: PGA TOUR full schedule for 2022-23 season (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
^ I don't know - this one feels a bit forced by Brooks.

Across the pond, Martin Kaymer is gaining buzz as a Ryder Cup option. Former PGA winner at Whistling Straits.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The final round of the last Open played at St. George’s, 2011, will be televised tonight on Golf Channel at 8 eastern for anyone that wants to re-acclimate themselves to what they’ll be watching next week.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Great ending at the Scottish. Min Woo is going to be the best of the young Aussies. Two European Tour wins now. He has a tremendous swing.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
On to the 6th playoff hole at Barbasol between Poston and Seamus Power...so many playoffs in the last few Tour events.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
5D9BD2E7-3380-43FA-8387-5CE7EB5CC84D.jpeg

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
These kids of famous athletes always end up being myths, but the good thing about today’s sporting culture is that we now can know how good the kids are. Little John is pretty good, but a 2021 graduate who is done with his Junior career and ended up at 19 in the AJGA rankings. I’m supposed to believe he ends up better than a two time major winner? It’s possible, but I think it’s unlikely.

Actually, the US Junior Am was contested last weekend, and I thought it was very entertaining. The final four were four of the best players on the Junior Circuit. No fluke runs this year into the final four. The winner was Nicholas Dunlap, who hits it a mile and has been the form player on the Junior Circuit in 2021. He has one more year and then he’ll head to Alabama. Probably their best recruit since JT. That program has struggled a lot in recent years.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Another reminder that Schauffele has as many full field PGA Tour wins as Tony Finau.

Also, had Rory Sabbatini won and secured gold for his native Slovakia, it would've been the greatest triumph in the history of the game.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hideki should’ve won it. His putting was so bad once again when it mattered. Xander was trying to throw it away, but did make two clutch putts on the last two holes.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anyone see the schedule for next season?

It doesn’t look too bad, but I dislike how the Tour has slowly been taking away events from the Northeast. Soon it’ll be none.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Doucheambo is just a moron. I don't care if you vaxd or not you're choice, but acting like he's doing it for altruistic reasons, so full of shit.

There's no shortage of vaccines, they actually have a surplus and are struggling to get people to take it even with incentives.

And it's not just about you, you might prevent spreading to others if you get it. Mr "Scientist" really isn't so smart....

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York

Doucheambo is just a moron. I don't care if you vaxd or not you're choice, but acting like he's doing it for altruistic reasons, so full of shit.

There's no shortage of vaccines, they actually have a surplus and are struggling to get people to take it even with incentives.

And it's not just about you, you might prevent spreading to others if you get it. Mr "Scientist" really isn't so smart....

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Love seeing Blandy harness his newfound star power to make some waves.

Meanwhile, I'm growing concerned about the state of Pat's game right now. Clearly burnt out from all the international travel recently. The whole idea of being too good a player to leave off the Ryder Cup team falls apart if you're not good. I mean, Harris English looks like he might somehow qualify on points which would be a tough one for the team. That's another slot down. Definitely feeling nervous about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad