Proposal: Goldobin for Ho Sang

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Goldobin may never crack the NHL as a regular but at least he has a good head on his shoulders and has the right attitude moving forward. Would not touch Ho Sang's cancerous attitude with a 10 foot pole.

Reactions: greasysnapper

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
The Islanders would probably do this just to give their farm some scoring relief.

SCampo98

Dec 24, 2015
Sherbrooke, QC
I feel like both Goldobin and Honka have been the victim of poor management from their teams. I'd love to see a trade like this happens where they both get a new team and therefore a new look.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I'd rather keep Ho Sang in a vacuum, but considering the real life relationship between JHS and the NYI is dead at this point, I'd accept OP deal from our perspective.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I feel like both Goldobin and Honka have been the victim of poor management from their teams. I'd love to see a trade like this happens where they both get a new team and therefore a new look.

Goldobin was traded to San Jose as good gesture of giving Hansen another shot at a Stanley cup pursuit.

last year we gave him every chance to succeed. He is fine where he is, and is taking it light a champ. Kid works hard, doesn't mouth off at management or coaches or blame anyone else unlike pool Party or Ho Sang.

I will kindly hang onto him.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Goldobin may never crack the NHL as a regular but at least he has a good head on his shoulders and has the right attitude moving forward. Would not touch Ho Sang's cancerous attitude with a 10 foot pole.

This is my stance too. Goldobin's a good kid who can't seem to understand the full 200ft game. Ho-Sang is the same on the ice with his defensive deficiencies except he's also got a terrible attitude.

Reactions: travis scott

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad