GDT: Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks (5PM PST)

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Hyka has been very impressive so far in the preseason.

Only reason I know of him is when he played a preseason game with the Flyers in the 2011-12 preseason.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Brad Hunt has been involved offensively for Vegas. He would probably have a better should at making an NHL roster as a forward then he would as a defender.

Hunt is better offensively then he is defensively even though he's a defensemen, I guess that's why he's bounced around the fringes of the NHL for the past year an a half.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
:naughty: Gibson down. Very lucky not to have serious groin injury. Even I squirmed.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Brad Hunt has been involved offensively for Vegas. He would probably have a better should at making an NHL roster as a forward then he would as a defender.

Hunt is better offensively then he is defensively even though he's a defensemen, I guess that's why he's bounced around the fringes of the NHL for the past year an a half.

I think he'd get picked off waivers if he were sent down.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Interesting Pittsburgh connection with goalies: Fluery (Pens) and Gibson (birthplace)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Interesting Pittsburgh connection with goalies: Fluery (Pens) and Gibson (birthplace)

Fun fact: Gibson's first game against Pittsburgh, he got absolutely lit up with I believe 6 goals against and to this day my tinfoil hat theory is he sucked on purpose.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Wong deserves a contract. Maybe not a regular starting role necessarily but he should at least get a look with the team in the regular season. He's arguably been the most dangerous forward for Vegas all night, and his passing has been impeccable.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Quick impressions:

-I liked what I saw from the Miller/Garrison pairing. Of the 6 d-pairings that played they were the most solid.
-Karlsson looks no different than when he left the Ducks. Strong on the puck and physically but he does a whole lot of nothing.
-Fleury played great. Solid movement and vision. If there's a chance for this team not to finish dead last, the biggest factor would be if Fleury can play great hockey.
-Tyler Wong was absolutely the most dangerous forward the Knights had tonight followed closely by Tomas Hyka.
-I liked what I saw from Haula on the powerplay. Didn't notice him much past that. Same goes for Pulkkinen.
-I didn't notice much of Bellmare outside his goal
-Reinhart didn't look that bad tonight.
-The team in general needed more hustle in the second period. If not for the post the Ducks could've easily tied the game up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad