GDT: Golden Knights (28-16-3) @ Flames (23-13-3) 7:30PM SN360

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Brett Ritchie has managed to stand on the ice for 1 flames goal his entire tenure here when not strictly playing on the 4th line. How does he keep getting moved up?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
A quote from guess who? LOL. I love this guy!

The best team in the history of pro sports is up 4-0 again. Against a Vegas club that mustered 4 shots in 27 minutes and one was a dump in. I mean yet another night where a club is absolutely mailing it in against the Flames. Why? I was watching the game. you can't tell me this was anything in particular the Flames were doing. Vegas hasn't even shown up in this game. Of course.

Mangypane now has more goals than Connor Mcdavid in weird universe. If this happened on your NHL22 game you'd ask for a refund, theres somethign wrong with it..

I'm owning the out of town likes..

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Brett Ritchie has managed to stand on the ice for 1 flames goal his entire tenure here when not strictly playing on the 4th line. How does he keep getting moved up?

Look what he did to Gaudreau last year, look what he does to every line he ever goes on, neuters them completely within a game. I have no idea why Sutter keeps putting Ritchie not only in the line-up, but in the top 9. One of the most useless players I have seen in a while, Pitlick added nothing as well and he finally got taken out, so why does Ritchie get a pass Sutter? His size does nothing for the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad