GDT: GOLD MEDAL GAME Sweden vs Canada

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Is it just me or does King Henrik look a little shaky this game.. At least not as impeccable as Quick

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Wait so is Benn on the Crosby line or the getzlaf one?

Last edited:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Just hold on! Keep it up, Price is so good, hard to see Sweden scoring 3 on him this period but anything can happen!

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Sweden played a fine game and a great tournament. A silver is no small achievement.
I'd never settle for anything less than gold. The talent gap showed far too much in this game. Sweden does have a lot of young talent though so there's a lot of hope for future tournaments.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
What a flawless tournament we played. Really the only blemish was the one game that went to OT, otherwise we played perfectly the entire time. I just can't get over what a dominant and team effort we just saw. All these superstars putting their egos aside to be a team, I dman proud to be a Canadian, it's a reflection of who we are as a nation. What a great game and tournament, congrats to our women to.

Go Canada Go!!!

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Absolutely. You should be proud of your team though.
Oh I don't fault the team. I was very impressed with our win over Finland; I had them in the gold medal game. I want us to have better player depth as a hockey nation in the future though. That was the biggest difference.

Full marks to Canada, pretty much a perfect tournament. Who needs scoring when you give up two goals in 6 games?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Monahan really reminds me of Toews for so many reasons. His demeanour, his clutchness, his skillset, I have a feeling he'll be on TC down the road if the NHL continues to go to the Olympics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad