GDT: Gold Medal Game • Feb. 23 • Sweden vs. Canada • Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Deserved win. I was hoping Sweden would win as the Canadian arrogance was doing my head in, but the better team won.

Ridiculous that Backstrom couldn't play though. Sweden didn't stand a chance without Sedin, Franzen, Zetterberg and him.

Lugaid

Hajlajtreelmål!
May 28, 2008
Stockholm
Congratulations Canada, well deserved winners. Please ignore the people talking about the potential line-up "what ifs" and having Krüger as top center - that's how things are and the absolute majority of course recognize Canada as simply the better team.

Well played.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
No.
No.

Finland lacked way more those 4 top players at the semis that Sweden those 3. Sweden is **** at the final, Finland at least would fight for the gold :laugh:

the thing is, canada is to good. its not sweden who sucks. they make us look like it.

and yes yes, ask anyone, sweden is better than finland. shall we start a thread about the subject perhaps?

trovah

Feb 18, 2014
The better team won. It wouldnt have been fair if Sweden won. So I'm not upset. GG see you next time

//Sweden out

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Congrats Team Canada!!!

Well fought tournament, Sweden! Too bad about the injuries- might have turned out differently for you.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Hockey is Canada's National Winter Sport; it is law here.

canada1-175kb7l.jpg

Good game Swedes; great effort despite the injuries. Congrats on winning the Olympic Silver Medal.

Congrats also to the reigning, defending, Olympic Gold Medalists, CANADA.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
GG Canada, for me this was expected, the diffrence in quality players would require all the swedish players to have the game of their lifes to take the gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad