Going 2 Corndog Mansion!!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My GranPappy just Secure`d ticket`s 2 Corndog Mansion!! :handclap: We'll be staying for 3 day`s `n` 4 night`s. Las`t time I got sick from so Many corndog`s!! :laugh: I Willn`t make that mistake AnGain!! :laugh: I haven`t Been 2 Corndog Mansion since I was a little Boy. I Am STOKE`D!!! :yo::yo::yo: Share ur favorite Story`s from Corndog Mansion!!! :popcorn:

Chris Hagen*

Very happy to hear they're now serving vegan corndogs at Corndog Mansion.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'd rather not eat either one, actually.

Corn dogs are bad enough.

And the vegan version of any meat product - if you can call a corn dog a meat product - is borderline inedible.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
dog-corn.jpg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We`ll be Traveling to Cavern Mountain before the Es`capade. My Granpappy Spot`d 5 Sea Gull`s cackling aross the Cavern Mountain Sea back in the 1977`s. We`re hoping 2 spot at least 7 Seagle`s this time, as Well as 4 Fishermen. After that, We`ll be taking the Rocky Road 2 Farmer Lane, and finally We`ll Wind up at Corndog Mansion!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Chris Hagen*

James, it's a true blessing to have you and your tales of your Granpappy here with us. Thank you for being you. :)

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Jus`t got 2 Ticket`s 2 Pretzel Kingdom! :handclap: What An Summer! :handclap: Thank u all for ur Support and may Gosh bless u all for eternity. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad