Movies: Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire - March 29, 2024

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
The Monsterverse original was one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't gladly watch another.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Sounds really dumb. I will say Skull Island was low key a fantastic monster movie. Glizzard vs Monke not so much.

Godzilla vs Kong II I need them to write in a robotic 300ft tall Elon Musk. Bezos comes in with the PrimeBot. Zuckerberg tries to mediate the whole thing with a gigantic meta avatar.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
I really don't want to watch this but I was the body double for Dan Stevens pre-production and want to see all the wardrobe options he ended up wearing that they fitted on me lol

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I really don't want to watch this but I was the body double for Dan Stevens pre-production and want to see all the wardrobe options he ended up wearing that they fitted on me lol

Wow you're gorgeous

Well i mean he's gorgeous
But you look like him so you must be gorgeous

dan-stevens-2-d8cbbda687fa427fb4943efd9b851dd4.jpg

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Sounds really dumb. I will say Skull Island was low key a fantastic monster movie. Glizzard vs Monke not so much.

Godzilla vs Kong II I need them to write in a robotic 300ft tall Elon Musk. Bezos comes in with the PrimeBot. Zuckerberg tries to mediate the whole thing with a gigantic meta avatar.

Yeah that was really enjoyable much to my surprise. A lot better than I expected.

I still had a bitter taste with Kong after the awful one which had Jack Black in it.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
If you skip ahead to when they get to the island, the 2005 movie was pretty damn good. About an hour of boredom in the beginning however.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Anyone get a chance to see it yet? Probably gonna wait until my spring break. Seems like it’s getting mixed reviews from critics and loved by the audiences. As long as it’s entertaining I’ll be happy

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Anyone get a chance to see it yet? Probably gonna wait until my spring break. Seems like it’s getting mixed reviews from critics and loved by the audiences. As long as it’s entertaining I’ll be happy

Went to it Saturday with my 7 y/o, it was entertaining cheese, it had most of your typical characters in one of these movies, the strong woman, the fish out of water guy for comic relief, the kid who solves puzzles or problems, the cool hero guy, and the headstrong soldier/security type who walks straight into his own demise. Lots of giant monsters wrecking things and fighting and killing other giant monster animals. It probably isn't going to win any awards, but it was a good popcorn flick, and there was a good little skirmish between Kong and Godzilla that featured a perfectly executed vertical suplex that was crisper than any you will see this coming weekend at Wrestlemania

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad