Goc traded to Pittsburgh for 3rd/5th

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006
So we still have Flash, Bergy, Kopy, Boyes, upshall, and Huby on the wings signed thru next year.

Barch and Winny UFA and Hayes RFA.

Not much room to add an FA winger. Might not be good for Winchester.

Barkov, Bjudstad, Pirri and Shore up the middle.

Not much room on D either. May still see Gilbert moved. But DT has talked about bring up young D.

What we see now may be what we get next year.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
So we still have Flash, Bergy, Kopy, Boyes, upshall, and Huby on the wings signed thru next year.

Barch and Winny UFA and Hayes RFA.

Not much room to add an FA winger. Might not be good for Winchester.

Barkov, Bjudstad, Pirri and Shore up the middle.

Not much room on D either. May still see Gilbert moved. But DT has talked about bring up young D.

What we see now may be what we get next year.

Gilbert is a UFA. There's still two slots open at wing. I don't think Viola is a liar if he's come this far.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Gilbert is a UFA. There's still two slots open at wing. I don't think Viola is a liar if he's come this far.

I feel like Gilbert will be re-signed to play on our 2nd pairing.

Gonna miss Goc. Guy was a great team guy, played a solid role during his entire tenure here. Very happy with him and sad to see him go.

Best of luck to him in Pittsburgh!

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006

I count 13 forwards.

Winchester UFA, Barch UFA, and Hayes RFA only players not signed thru next year.

DT said he wanted to resign Gilbert.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I was hoping Goc wouldn't be traded being a big fan of him, but like Weaver, it was necessary to do so as there's no room for him anymore. I like the return we got with a 3rd and 5th rounder which could be useful if there are any trades at the Draft.

I wish Goc the best in Pittsburgh. A class act and have his time here worthwhile for what he could bring to the team.

Oh, and I guess I have to change my avatar now.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I count 13 forwards.

Winchester UFA, Barch UFA, and Hayes RFA only players not signed thru next year.

DT said he wanted to resign Gilbert.

We can have 14 forwards up. That leaves a spot to make a big signing, and we can always send somebody down too if we want. We did that a couple times this season. That leaves a potential spot for Trocheck/2014 draftee. We can sign Hayes to a 2-way, which is probably likely.

Of course Tallon is going to say that, we might, but I'm sure if he can get somebody better, he will. He wants to improve the team as much as we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad