Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Wow. So Pirri for Goc

We got the same as EDM got for Hemsky. LOL

I like it

CoolburnIsGone

5th this yr and 3rd next yr. Better to get the 3rd next yr where that draft is better.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I guess its okay, if its Pens picks, they'll be pretty late. Glad the 3rd is in '15. Would have liked more obviously.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Youth movement keeps on going.

Thanks for the 110% effort in every game.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
pens fans think it's a great deal which makes me think it's underpayment. wish we still had mathias! oh well.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
pens fans think it's a great deal which makes me think it's underpayment. wish we still had mathias! oh well.

Its a win-win IMO. They get a hard playing faceoff wiz for the playoffs, and we get a couple mid-draft picks for a guy who we weren't even having conversations with to re-sign.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Next year we'll have Barkov, Bjugstad, Pirri, and Shore. No room for Goc and Matthias.

Not really digging Pirri and Shore as centers in the bottom 6, to be honest. I hope one moves to wing and we bring in someone like Stastny.

If those are our 4 C's next season, don't see how we make the playoffs.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Not really digging Pirri and Shore as centers in the bottom 6, to be honest. I hope one moves to wing and we bring in someone like Stastny.

That lineup down the middle is definitely good enough to make the playoffs. Barkov was on a great streak before he got injured. He's already a #1. Shore would be one of the best 4C's in the league. Pirri has scored at a modest rate in his time with Chicago and has been a great AHL performer already. Bringing Stastny in would give us crazy depth long term.

We have Luongo in goal now. As long as we shore up our wingers and defense, we'll be serious contenders for the playoffs.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

So you want Stastny as the 3rd C? A 3rd line C making 5M$+ ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad