Goaltending.. What the heck are we going to do??

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
some good stuff there, I see what you are saying..

I'll try to forget the size thing and just look for consistency.. This is still a major problem for Enroth IMO, some nights and even in the same game he looks brilliant, then others well... we all have seen lol.

I have such a hard time judging net-minder skill levels, they are the most important part of a hockey team, but yet leased discussed it seems..

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I havent read every post, briefly skimmed a few and this has probably been said already but why worry about goaltending? Almost every year a young goaltender shows and proves at an NHL level that it wouldn't be hard for Murray to trade for someone while the others in our system develop. With all the forwards we have, not all will get to play with the big club so expect to see some expendable talent (young kids) go for NHL ready goalies/players when the time is right.

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
Throw **** at the wall and see what sticks. Seriously, a lot of teams have adopted this approach and succeeded, and the ones who tried and didn't (Philadelphia), I highly doubt would be in any better position today if they splurged on a $7m goalie.

Goalie is a position where the wise move is to min-max. It's the last thing I'm worried about.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
some good stuff there, I see what you are saying..

I'll try to forget the size thing and just look for consistency.. This is still a major problem for Enroth IMO, some nights and even in the same game he looks brilliant, then others well... we all have seen lol.

I have such a hard time judging net-minder skill levels, they are the most important part of a hockey team, but yet leased discussed it seems..

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/periodictable/

periodictable2014web.jpg

Here is everything you need to look for in a goalie.

:D

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2