Goaltending prominently featured in Boston Bruins 2014 Fall Top 20

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Are you talking about Boston? Your flamethrower is pointed in the wrong direction. I'm referring to Pittsburgh.

The Pens won the Cup in 2009. How many players from that year were on the team in 2014?

I don't buy the "they're rich, they don't care" theory for any playoff team. It might apply to a player here or there, but it doesn't fly for a whole team. Losses happen because of combinations of bad play, bad luck, injuries, not being as good as an opponent, many reasons; lack of desire is not one of them.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Looking over Kirk's top 20 we have 18 similar players although I pulled Lindblad for Cunningham and after thought he's probably got a better shot after Cassidy trashed Cunningham to DJ Bean.

I admit not crazy about my Svedberg at 7 but I saw him so much in 2012-13 and sat two rows behind him when he played for Boston and looked sharp and NHLish.

I believe we were within 4 picks in 17 guys so considering how highly I value KL knowledge I am satisfied.

Not surprising he has Fraser and I have Knight.

I watched Fraser like a hawk and think his speed on the right side won't work. Griffith might be a funky interesting guy to put up with Krejci if Loui needs to go back to Soderberg.

Going to be interested in Knight because on one hand I'm relying on my viewing prior to being sent to fourth line LW and the multi sources Cassidy is a d bag and has gone out of his way to **** over him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad