Post-Game Talk: Goaltending is playoff ready, powerplay is not. Panthers 4-0 over CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
My observations:

- Rodrigues 100% did not score that second goal. #8 on the Blue Jackets own goaled that shit. That's going to be changed to a Lundell goal.

- Power Play looks AWFUL.

- Columbus just wanted to go home, as did the officials.

- I didn't notice two players at any point in tonight's game: Johnny Gaudreau and Uvis Balinskis. That is great for Florida and really, really disturbing for Columbus.

- Team seems to be swinging back into form, good tune-up tonight.

No complaints. Seriously, though, Rodrigues needs LASIK. Not even joking, or saying that to be mean, or anything like that. I think the guy probably needs vision correction. Dead serious.

He just needs a pair of glasses.

4vWwR5G.jpeg

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
That was the most E-rod ass E-rod goal I've ever seen. And Kulikov seemed terrified receiving the puck 3 feet in front of the net with only the goalie to beat.

Oh well - a win's a win, and the crowd got the wave going. Good vibes!

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Best scene of the game: the crowd getting going with 4 min left in the 2nd period to RATM's "Killing in the name"!

What a mature game that was. All lines delivered, 3rd and 4th looked really good, Bob rocksolid, CBJ is really bad, good intensity but nothing crazy, no risk to get injured. This is exactly what a good team has to do against a weaker opponent which makes me more optimistic that this team will be ready after all for the POs.

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Paul Maurice has said multiple time, “he didn’t cheat the game”. Or “we didn’t cheat the game”,
I know what I think that means but I’d like to hear Maurice’s definition!

Reactions: Laus723

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I really wish this team would show some new powerplay looks 3 games before playoffs Start.

Think about it.​

Best scene of the game: the crowd getting going with 4 min left in the 2nd period to RATM's "Killing in the name"!

What a mature game that was. All lines delivered, 3rd and 4th looked really good, Bob rocksolid, CBJ is really bad, good intensity but nothing crazy, no risk to get injured. This is exactly what a good team has to do against a weaker opponent which makes me more optimistic that this team will be ready after all for the POs.
One of my top 3 favorite bands.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I may be a little tipsy, but I'd LOVE to get Tampa in round 1. Let's slay some ****ing demons!

I would like to see a Battle of Florida playoff series again. Number one, it would be a lot of fun. Number two, it would be great for Florida hockey. Number three, the Panthers aren't winning shit if they can't beat the Lightning, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad