Post-Game Talk: Goaltending can’t bail us out forever | Leafs fall 4-2

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Hardly any effort and no offense.

Offensive creativity and pressure was our bread and butter last year.

Lately we have been lucky to have amazing goaltending.

Don’t understand this at all

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Leafs breakouts SUCK! They always try to stretch the ice while flyers had decent zone entries. Until leafs fix their breakouts getting outshot is gonna come back to bite on the behind

Win streak without Matthews in the line up

and the win streak of winning games if leading after 2 periods bites the dust

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I just don't understand why we're not winning every game we get outshot 2:1. It's just unfair, we should be putting up 4+ goals on 22 shots.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Nylander mailed this game in from the start. Might be the worst game i've seen from him in his career. Didn't look like he wanted anything to do with the puck.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
I know the Leafs are a good team but I hate Babcock. Leafs couldn’t win a single faceoff all game and he pulls Andersen with 1:40 when we don’t have possession. They almost scored after they won the faceoff. Just some amateur coaching decisions from “the best coach in the world.”

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
Man I just love watching this team force stretch passes through the neutral zone over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

hqdefault.jpg

...and over and over and over and over again. Totally worth it for the like 10% of the time it works.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Generated pretty much zero offence. Weak effort all around. Andersen kept them in it as long as he could.

We were bound to lose one without AM34 at some point. Need to regroup for a tough Minnesota team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad