Goaltender interference review on ANA 3rd Goal (Warning in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robes1

Jul 22, 2015
That was an awful, awful call. They barely took any time on the review as well, which is suspicious.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
It was subtle so I don't blame them for missing it, given how they barely felt the need to pull the iPad out and look at it.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
That call is absolutely embarrassing. My god.

This playoffs have been something special for the stripes.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Somehow the officiating outdid themselves from the last game.

I guess holding a goalie's legs open is a legal play. Next up they'll call someone picking the puck up and throwing it in the net as a good goal.

IvanProvolone

Apr 9, 2016
Delaware
As an unbiased fan, that was a good call. Talbot even had the chance to stand back up, not only that, but Nurse pushed Perry into Talbot. You blew a 3-0 lead, should be more upset about that then anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
As an unbiased fan, that was a good call. Talbot even had the chance to stand back up, not only that, but Nurse pushed Perry into Talbot. You blew a 3-0 lead, should be more upset about that then anything else.

its not just that he was pushed in, sure he was, but he literally puts his open hand out and grabs and then pulls talbot's 5 hole open

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
As an unbiased fan, that was a good call. Talbot even had the chance to stand back up, not only that, but Nurse pushed Perry into Talbot. Quit crying Oilers fans, you blew a 3-0 lead, should be more upset about that then anything else.

Open your eyes. What a disgrace

bombers15

5-14-6-1
Mar 17, 2008
As an unbiased fan, that was a good call. Talbot even had the chance to stand back up, not only that, but Nurse pushed Perry into Talbot. ou blew a 3-0 lead, should be more upset about that then anything else.

He was literally laying in the crease holding Talbot's pad. What on Earth is interference then? You can hold the goalie's leg and that's fine?

I Pity The Foo

Jan 11, 2012
Victoria BC
Well when the guys on sportsnet couldn't see the glove on Talbots pad until Friedman said something i can see how the refs could miss it. But it still was goal interference if they took more time to review it.

Daniel M

Dec 2, 2014
One of the worst calls I have ever seen. Just bafflingly wrong. I feel for you, Oilers fans. :shakehead

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
As an unbiased fan, that was a good call. Talbot even had the chance to stand back up, not only that, but Nurse pushed Perry into Talbot. ou blew a 3-0 lead, should be more upset about that then anything else.

Then you don't seem to understand that you can't grab a goalie's pads and pull on them while a goal is scored.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Said it once, gonna say it again- the next time a crucial call goes against the Ducks these playoffs, it'll be the first.

KeepItDeep

Jun 19, 2007
Sierra Nevadas
I think Kesler's stick was under Talbot's left pad and his hand was on the stick, pulling.

Maybe that's why they let him do it?

In any event, I must say that IMO, that was goaltender interference.

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Good grief that was brutal and I hate the Oilers! Who the eff is reviewing the goalie interference calls? Ridiculous! This league is a joke. Is Vince McMahon secretly the commissioner?

G1YpEdk.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad