Goal sound in T-Mobile Arena

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
They take forever to get going and just as long to stop.

I'm just hoping they do a deep horn instead of Montreal whiny train/car horn and avoid police sirens and Viva Las Vegas. :laugh:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I loved the Wranglers version of Viva Las Vegas, by Bruce Springsteen. In fact still have it on my phone as a ring tone.

If you've got to use the song, that's the version to use. Lots of good memories.

I just figure if we're not Las Vegas in the team name, we shouldn't have to deal with the cliche Las Vegas songs. :laugh:

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015

I'm just hoping they do a deep horn instead of Montreal whiny train/car horn and avoid police sirens and Viva Las Vegas. :laugh:

Yeah I presume they would digitize it which means it starts right at the key part of the wind-up. We do have a big air base here, so it makes sense and it would give them a unique sound.

Not a fan of the use of songs unless it's celebration after the song obviously. And yeah, I agree the higher pitched horns aren't desirable either.

Last edited:

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
And please, no screaming hyped-up P.A. guy like NBA games and no constant music during breaks....it's not a nightclub and thanks, but I'm pretty sure I know when to clap, when to cheer and when to get excited

Last edited:

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
Viva Las Vegas is obvious but maybe too obvious.

What about Scorpions - Big City Nights? Every time the crowd yells KNIGHTS! instead of nights.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lightning fan pitching in his .02 I'd go with the Elvis Presley version of Viva Las Vegas after game win. As for the horn and song just as long as you guys don't use that awful noise the Islanders tried to pass off as a horn and the Gary Glitter Rock 'N Roll you'll be okay.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

There are some really nicely pitched "lower" more guttural train horns that would sound pretty good. But I don't know if the acoustics would work well with them/if they could make it real loud

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00