Goal in 1976 Olympics USSR-Czechoslovakia game

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
I remember (a little) an awesome goal in the USSR-CSSR game and want to see if anyone remembers any details. It was in the deciding 4-3 game for the gold medal and I just remember the player, I think from the USSR, jumping over the sticks of the defensemen on the rush before scoring. Does that ring a bell for anyone? Was it Kharlamov who scored that goal? I'd love to see it on video again because it certainly seemed like an awesome goal. In fact, I remember the whole game being an awesome display of hockey. TYIA.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I remember (a little) an awesome goal in the USSR-CSSR game and want to see if anyone remembers any details. It was in the deciding 4-3 game for the gold medal and I just remember the player, I think from the USSR, jumping over the sticks of the defensemen on the rush before scoring. Does that ring a bell for anyone? Was it Kharlamov who scored that goal? I'd love to see it on video again because it certainly seemed like an awesome goal. In fact, I remember the whole game being an awesome display of hockey. TYIA.

Shadrin
Petrov
Yakushev
Kharlamov

in that order were the russians scorers in that game. I don't remember seeing the goal, but if it was the GWG, we can assume it was Kharlamov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad