GDT: [GM79] Canucks vs Coyotes | Wed. Apr 10th, 7:30pm | SNP | Salt Lake City Soakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Going to be taking my girlfriend to this game because Clayton Keller is her “favourite hockey crush”. wtf? See, I’m not sure if she actually has a crush on him or not, or whether she would dump me for
him if she ever had the chance to, but nothing would excite me more than to see Keller lifeless on the ice after a massive open ice hit.

Aw man I really hope Keller gets absolutely flatlined out there.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
With Brock and JTM reaching their milestones last night, not much to cheer for as far as individual stats go. Guess I'd still like to see:

EP reach 90 points (currently at 87)
Hronek reach 50 points (currently at 48)
Garland reach 20 goals (currently at 18 -- which is kinda impressive considering how he couldn't buy a goal early in the season).

For the team:
Get the 2 points to help ensure we take the division.
Score at least one PP goal.
Be successful on at least 75% of penalty kills (low bar, but might be overly optimistic with the absolute garbage that has been our PK of late).

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Going to be taking my girlfriend to this game because Clayton Keller is her “favourite hockey crush”. wtf? See, I’m not sure if she actually has a crush on him or not, or whether she would dump me for
him if she ever had the chance to, but nothing would excite me more than to see Keller lifeless on the ice after a massive open ice hit.

Keller, probably: "Tell [your girlfriend] I said hi"

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023

I hope they meet post game, fall madly in love and wed faster than you can say, "Preds in 4".

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

At least she knows something about hockey. Taking my fiancee to Edmonton Saturday for the Nuck game and she just goes for the wine. Yes, there exists a person that drinks wine at an NHL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad