R R E S E R R V V E D D
RRRRR EEEEE SSSSSS EEEEE RRRRRR V V EEEEE D D
R R E S E R R V V E D D
R R E S E R R V E D D
R R EEEEEEE SSSSSS EEEEEEE R R V EEEEEEE DDDDDD

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
ASCII art is really hard. Anyway, the preceding post is reserved and so is this one.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
61NL8M49bCL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Demko really shouldn't play this game. His workload since coming from injury has been ridiculous. He also usually owns the Kings and the Tank needs this game in a huge way.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
The Kings are playing in Seattle tonight, so they might be a little tired tomorrow. But they're in a fight for 1st or 2nd in the division and home ice for the playoffs, so they'll be very motivated.

GOALS GOALS GOALS (by the usual suspects) PETEY STREAKO !

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Tyler Nyers is a terrible defenseman.

Should be scratched for this one but will be logging key minutes because he's tall and has a large shaft.

Reactions: calnuck

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
What's @Vector doing on his birthday?

a) enjoying a fancy dinner and spending the day with his kids
or
b) posting with us losers while he eats lukewarm pizza with ceaser sauce on the side

Both!

I’m back at my parents’ place caring for my mom but I brought the kids this time. Gave my wife a couple of days off. She’ll come by in the afternoon for a nice angel food cake and then head home with the kids. By the time the game starts I’ll be hanging out here!

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Hey Bill, I see there was just another shooting in Chilliwack, keep your head down and eyes peeled.
Yeah, we are not the type to be targeted, but it is a tad disturbing. And I never go out except for hockey, golf pickleball and alcohol.

Interesting note, we had our last winter hockey game on Thurs, and for fun we took a 25 minute break while one of the guys had a heart attack. The night before at dinner we were talking, he had a quad bypass 10 or so years ago, and I believe 2 heart valve replacements or repairs. (Oh, he seems to be okay).

Life remains interesting.

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Yeah, we are not the type to be targeted, but it is a tad disturbing. And I never go except for hockey, golf pickleball and alcohol.

Interesting note, we had our last winter hockey game on Thurs, and for fun we took a 25 minute break while one of the guys had a heart attack. The night before at dinner we were talking, he had a quad bypass 10 or so years ago, and I believe 2 heart valve replacements or repairs. (Oh, he seems to be okay).

Sounds like it was at a cemetery?

Last edited:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Yeah, we are not the type to be targeted, but it is a tad disturbing. And I never go out except for hockey, golf pickleball and alcohol.

Jeez, glad he’s okay! Scary stuff.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Demko really shouldn't play this game. His workload since coming from injury has been ridiculous. He also usually owns the Kings and the Tank needs this game in a huge way.
His workload combined with the Canucks horrible history of handling injuries is a disaster waiting to happen…. He should play max 4/7 remaining games.

Also, Hirose should play. Start playing some young guys more. Kratsov should get a shot on a line with EP.

This recipe of playing Demko every game and Hughes 30+ minutes a game is not just not sustainable. They are either going to get injured or be ineffective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad