Post-Game Talk: [GM74] Canucks lose to Blues | 5-6 (OT) | Hughes(2), Kuzmenko(2), & Boeser

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Key word there is "game"
OK let's talk this season then, .895 and 2 games under .500. 3 of his last 4 games have been sub .900. Still too many goals going in that he should have...

The funny thing is I wouldn't even say he was bad the coverage was terrible in the defensive zone, and they gave way to many oddman rushes.
The REALLY funny thing is that if any of our backups played this exact game they would have been raked over the coals. This fan base is funny with goalies...

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
OK let's talk this season then, .895 and 2 games under .500. 3 of his last 4 games have been sub .900. Still too many goals going in that he should have...

The REALLY funny thing is that if any of our backups played this exact game they would have been raked over the coals. This fan base is funny with goalies...

It's like games 70-75 in a dead season, nobody cares at this point. Go back to Demko sucking early this year and he got ripped too.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
It's like games 70-75 in a dead season, nobody cares at this point. Go back to Demko sucking early this year and he got ripped too.
Call me crazy but it seems foolish to let him play like crap in all these meaningless games. I get that he's healthy and wants to play but after a great start after his big layoff he's been distinctly ordinary and these have been creampuff games mostly..

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Call me crazy but it seems foolish to let him play like crap in all these meaningless games. I get that he's healthy and wants to play but after a great start after his big layoff he's been distinctly ordinary and these have been creampuff games mostly..

Agreed. It makes zero sense, especially when the backup is an UFA and getting some more data on your other goaltenders behind the "new" Tocchet version of the team should have some value.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Are the flames the team that turns Pettersson into a Point Per Game player for his career?

2 point night is all that is needed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad