GDT: [GM54] Canucks @ Blackhawks | Tue. Feb 13th, 5:30pm | SNP | Still No Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Petey had a rough game today. And PP1 is garbage right now, nearly momentum killing. Hope they have time to work on the PP in practice coming back home, need to straighten that out before the playoff.

Still, good result from a tough road trip, can't complain about 3-1-1 with 2 10am starts.
trying to be too fancy and wait for the perfect play.

Beauty when it works... donkeyshit when it does not.

Reactions: David71

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Great sign when we are winning some games with our PP in a funk and the top 6 taking the night off.
Hats off again to the best 3rd line in the league! They dominated once again.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
trying to be too fancy and wait for the perfect play.

Beauty when it works... donkeyshit when it does not.
His lack of reps running a powerplay are showing, makes a lot of weirdly high-risk/low-reward plays with the puck. The powerplay is simply much better when it runs through JTM and Hughes with EP as a trigger man.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Too much info..
Minor update. sorry for the whining. I am getting a colonoscopy. no big deal, they are not a joy but this my third one. I have blood in my crap. Usually concerning, but I also have an ulcer. Thats likely the problem. Very unlikely this is serious.

Way more important is that the Canucks are the best god damn hockey team in world right now. Thats what matters. Okay, beating the Bedardless Hawks is trivial. But FFS we are on a great roll. Keep it going.

Oops have to run ... oh joy.

Oh, I also scored on a seagull breakaway today, so life is good. Nothing quite like geezer hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad