Pre-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks @ Blue Jackets | Mon. Jan 15th, 10:00am | SNP | MLK Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Given that the Canucks day off is going to be spent travelling all day, and throw in the ridiculous start time of the next game...I'd keep my expectations fairly low.

I wouldnt be surprised if this game gets postponed.

Reactions: Indiana

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003

Could be us leaving Buffalo or San Jose trying to get into Buffalo.

San Jose vs Buffalo are on at 9am PST tomorrow.

Hopefully gets moved to minimum 4pm PT start. That would be great, I already have to stealth-watch the Bills/Steelers game midafternoon tomorrow.

Reactions: andora

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Delayed is likely. Canucks final trip east is compacted. Outside of rhe nhl allowing the game to be made up either just before the ASG it would suck to make it up at the end of the season and travel to cbs.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
I would like to see Garland and Mikheyev switched. I wonder if Garland could drive more offense with a better finisher on his line, Joshua seems to whiff a lot of the chances he creates.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
I would like to see Garland and Mikheyev switched. I wonder if Garland could drive more offense with a better finisher on his line, Joshua seems to whiff a lot of the chances he creates.
I’d say that it’s probably best to leave Garlands line as is since it’s working so well and hope Suter and the two Russians can get something going.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
This travel situation at the end of a long road swing puts the Canucks at a significant disadvantage. Hopefully the game is delayed a bit to compensate, but I trust the NHL to move it up to an 8am PST start.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
I’m hoping the game time gets moved back. Sounds like Canucks are in Toronto and won’t fly out until tonight

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Latest report, the Canucks are bussing it from Buffalo to Pearson Airport in TO, and from there to Columbus. Looking like Sunday will almost be a full day of travel.

Last game of a marathon roadsie....and the Canucks will likely be running on fumes. But my expectations for the Buffalo game weren't that high either, and thanks to Demko and their suffocating defensive system, they pulled through.

This Jackets team can be a defensive train-wreck at times, so maybe the Canucks can get up on them early. A 6-1 road-trip would make franchise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad