Post-Game Talk: [GM40] Canucks defeat Rangers | 6-3 ( Pettersson(2), Hoglander(2), Miller, & Boeser) | Took A Bite Out of the Big Apple

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Statement game. No real complaints aside from Aman's stupid 1st period o-zone penalty. Probably needs to sit, and it's pretty obvious they would benefit from an extra forward at the deadline.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Scary and exciting part is we still are going to get even more skilled, better defensively, and harder to play against once Willander/Lekkerimaki/Pettersson/Podkolzin/Raty are up on the team within 1-2 years. This is only the beginning.

Get EP40 signed long term ASAP.

What a time to be alive.

FuzzyTitus

Dec 17, 2008
Pettersson should get a company to help him sponsor some Petty-Os cereal.
I was trying to reply to this before the last thread got closed. Wanted to state this was a bad idea. Sounds too much like Pedo-o's and we don't need to support such a group. :sarcasm:

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Amazing win by the Canucks. That was huge. Feels good after getting screwed by the Rangers in OT in their last game.

Pettersson is looking like the Pettersson we've all come to love. All the star caliber players are upping their game.

Hoglander is looking amazing with a new found confidence.

Soucy is severely underrated.

I love it. Such a fun and entertaining game to watch. So glad that they play tomorrow from a selfish standpoint because I just want more. A huge win against a Eastern conference powerhouse the Rangers and now to face the Islanders.

Bring on Bo. Go Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad