GDT: GM33: Chucky vs the Aisles - 7:38EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBeagleFanAccount

May 30, 2018
Washington, DC
The players accounting for 40% of our cap hit, please report for the bag skate for the next 3 weeks or until you are worth your contract again.

OV - 9.5 million
Carlson - 8 million
Kuzy - 7.8 million
Oshie - 5.75 million
DK - 5.25 million

pure embarrassment
our front office is so deluded it’s ridiculous. almost every single move they’ve made since 2019 has done nothing but hamgstring the team.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Carbs supply of magic beans has been extinguished.

Goal differential is now negative 18. Sharks are -76 (impressive) and Hawks are -42, but we’re in the next tier with the Habs, BJs, and Sabres. That’s some bad company

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Well bring in Patches and Oshie and Bear tomorrow

OV-Strome-Wilson
Protas-McMichael-Mantha
Patches-Kuzy-Oshie
Malenstyn-Dowd-NAK

TVR-JC74
Sandin-Bear
Edmundson-Jensen

Reactions: Rockingred12

Eirikrautha

Two things:

Whatever the philosophy behind the defensive zone exits, either the players can't do it or the system is flawed. We have a harder time getting out of our zone than any team I watch, and it's not even close. Don't know if it's lack of give-a-damn or just lack of hockey smarts, but something has to change there.

Second, Sorokin has given up rebounds, bigtime. You see why he's been pulled. The Caps are either in the wrong place every time, or they aren't fighting hard enough for those rebounds. Once again, I don't know which cause is the main one, but we've got to fix the lack of capitalization on rebounds.

Either they are lazy or stupid or...

Porque no los dos?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1703905322560.gif

My game puck goes to Nicolas Aube-Kubel for a beautiful end-to-end goal.

Reactions: koalabear9301

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Two things:

Whatever the philosophy behind the defensive zone exits, either the players can't do it or the system is flawed. We have a harder time getting out of our zone than any team I watch, and it's not even close. Don't know if it's lack of give-a-damn or just lack of hockey smarts, but something has to change there.

Second, Sorokin has given up rebounds, bigtime. You see why he's been pulled. The Caps are either in the wrong place every time, or they aren't fighting hard enough for those rebounds. Once again, I don't know which cause is the main one, but we've got to fix the lack of capitalization on rebounds.

Either they are lazy or stupid or...

Porque no los dos?
Outside of Protas tonight, we have zero net presence. Emphasis seems to be on the low to high, but we can't seem to get enough bodies to the net.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Yeah, Keumper needs to be sat down for awhile. Dude needs a reset or something. Bring up Shep and Stevenson and be done with it.
Any chance we can hire Mitch Korn as a goalie consultant and roll up the Briggs truck?! Scott Murray has now ruined two Cup winning goalies!

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Uh…..another blowout loss…..time to make a f’ing trade…shock the room somehow.
Yep. Not gonna go anywhere with the 2nd worst offence in the league, or is it the worst now?

And I’m not sure there’s a more obvious trade/dump candidate than Kuznetsov, who’s made it perfectly clear how little he wants to be here. The hope that he would gain some value this season has backfired.

Have some balls GMBM and drop the dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad