GDT: [GM32] Canucks @ Blackhawks | Sun. Dec 17th, 12pm | SNP | Bedard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: December 17th, 12:00PM PST
WHERE: United Center, Chicago, IL, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Demko

Blackhawks Line-up:

Reichel-Bedard-Kurshev
Beauvillier-Johnson-Raddysh
Foligno-Dickinson-Anderson
Donato-Guttman-Johnson

Kaiser-Murphy
Phillips-Zaitsev
Roos-Crevier

Mrazek

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
WHEN: December 16th, 12:00PM PST
WHERE: United Center, Chicago, IL, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Blackhawks Line-up:

TBD
Might need to get the date right. Canucks play Minny on the 16th (Sat), then Chicago on the 17th (Sun). Both early starts.

Interesting timing of the Chicago game as the Bears are in Cleveland at 10am our time on Sunday. So, that game won't end until sometime midway through the 2nd period.

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Might need to get the date right. Canucks play Minny on the 16th (Sat), then Chicago on the 17th (Sun). Both early starts.

Interesting timing of the Chicago game as the Bears are in Cleveland at 10am our time on Sunday. So, that game won't end until sometime midway through the 2nd period.

IT'S CORRECT IN THE TITLE

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
89jmpe.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
It's to make people aware of the afternoon start times. Whenever we have these games there's multiple posts about people not realizing there was a game on. Just doing my part to spread awareness for this important issue.
I kid I kid.

I do love you Vector. (But do feel the need to see other mods too)

I have hardly been pro-tank since Benning got fired but it tears me apart to see Bedard in Chicago.
Watch them get Macklin Celebrini too.

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I have hardly been pro-tank since Benning got fired but it tears me apart to see Bedard in Chicago.
Would have needed to trade all of Demko, Hughes, Petey, Miller to end up as bad as Chicago did last year at 3rd worst. Canucks had a chance right to the end when the last ball was due. Just didn't land in their favour.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Back-to-back afternoon games is pretty ridiculous. 36 hours between the Panthers game and the first B2B, then less than 24 hours for the latter half. Some crack scheduling right there...

Reactions: MS

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Back-to-back afternoon games is pretty ridiculous. 36 hours between the Panthers game and the first B2B, then less than 24 hours for the latter half. Some crack scheduling right there...
Still works out ok. I mean, the game ended before 4pm local time. Canucks on the team bus by 5pm. Say, 2 hours to get to the airport, fly to Chicago and get to their hotel. So, 7pm, ready for team dinner. In bed early and rest for the Chicago game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad