GDT: [GM31] Canucks @ Wild | Sat. Dec 16th, 11am | SNP | Brunch Game Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: December 16th, 11:00AM PST
WHERE: XCEL Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Wild Line-up:

Kaprizob-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Deward-Hartman

Middleton-Faber
Goligoski-Bogosian
Merrill-Mermis/Hunt

Gustavsson

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Also, for those that don't know, the Wild front office is in complete turmoil. They've had two external investigations, Guerin has been accused of verbal abuse by the team's director of team operations and player relations, and they "mutually parted ways" with their capologist AGM.
Bill Guerin has bug eyes and has always seemed like a jerk. He reminded me of a Shooter Mcgavin during his playing years.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Will be interesting to see if they play Demko coming off a shutout. Common sense is yes but DeSmith is unbeaten against Minnesota in his career and just won against them.

I think they’ll still go Demko and give DeSmith Chicago

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
As they say in biblical terms, the Excel Energy Center has been 'the shadow of the valley of death' for the Canucks over the years.

And playing a game when their body clock says it's 10 a.m., isn't going the help either. If Demko gets the start, he'll have to be at least as good and maybe better than he was against Florida.

The Miller line needs to get going five-on-five. They got buried in the third period in their own zone against the Panthers.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
As they say in biblical terms, the Excel Energy Center has been 'the shadow of the valley of death' for the Canucks over the years.

And playing a game when their body clock says it's 10 a.m., isn't going the help either. If Demko gets the start, he'll have to be at least as good and maybe better than he was against Florida.

The Miller line needs to get going five-on-five. They got buried in the third period in their own zone against the Panthers.
It's B2B, so he will get 1 of these 2 games. If the time change and getting acclimated to the CST is an issue, probably best to give him the extra day and let him get the hawks game instead. DeSmith probably has more exposure to this early starts during his time in Pitt.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Well I’m missing this one
3am game for me
It’s impressive how many games you catch, considering the time difference.
The schedule this year is so stupid, or maybe it’s been stupid for years and I just wasn't paying attention to it. :laugh:
NHL Schedule makers:
IMG_5742.png

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Something in the Wild organization sure stinks right now. I was never a particularly big fan of Guerin on or off the ice, but this is just a weird situation.

I feel like playing in Minnesota has typically been a pretty brutal experience for us (even going back to the Luongo days), but this Canucks group has done a good job subverting my expectations thus far - hope they do it again tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad