GDT: [GM29] Canucks vs Lightning | Tue. Dec 12th, 7pm | SNP | M2Beezy Loves Them Poles

who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Under siege right now
Your definition of “siege” is not the same as mine. Tampa getting a bit of zone time but looking pretty toothless, like an aging lion fading away in the savanna.

Reactions: calnuck

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Cole has played a big chunk of career on the right side so it seems like an easy choice

Soucy can play right side if needed too
It seems easy, and they’ll 99% likely just pull Juulsen. But I don’t think it’s a given. Juulsen’s been the best PKer - eye test or analytics. And Tocchet likes guys playing the side of their handedness.

IDK.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Your definition of “siege” is not the same as mine. Tampa getting a bit of zone time but looking pretty toothless, like an aging lion fading away in the savanna.
Such is the circle of life in the NHL. They'll be entering a well deserved rebuild sometime in the next few years.

Reactions: tradervik

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Ok stripes when d starts gliding not working waive icing buttman f..heads

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
It seems easy, and they’ll 99% likely just pull Juulsen. But I don’t think it’s a given. Juulsen’s been the best PKer - eye test or analytics. And Tocchet likes guys playing the side of their handedness.

IDK.
i dont think anyone can justified sitting anyone but Juulsen

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Demko has really been positionally strong tonight. Moving really well post to post and looking in complete control. He has had a bit of "swimming" Demko vibe around him the last couple weeks or so but I think some practice time and rest have done him a lot of good.

Reactions: Regal and bbud

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
did i iust see that right? joshua had him all lined up coming out of the corner and then stopped and was like, wait i can’t hit stankos

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Hoglander just bulldozes Kucherov and another player at the same time lol

Don't underestimate the 4 wheel drive hog.
sooo-whats-the-deal-with-the-hogs-ss-has-animals-casual-v0-weh672uvxl2a1.png

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Tampa's top players won't survive this season if they have to play like this all year. Feels like one of Point, Kucherov, and Sergachev are on the ice at all times.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad