Vaakanainen - Luneau

Gibson

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
hqdefault.jpg

Ducks have been irrelevant for years now.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
The Ducks game last season is when Kuze really took off. Let's hope history repeats itself

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Worst thing that could have happened in Anaheim vs Edmonton. The Ducks got taken out behind the shed and got their asses kicked.
Edmonton opened a big can of whup ass.

Anaheim, losers of 7 in a row WILL BE MOTIVATED. A big question will be WHO is in net for them.
They are a big team on average, they have some big boys and now they will be playing with a chip on their shoulder.
But they are fragile.

If the Canucks can jump on them early they should be able to feast on the PP.

On a side note, EP and his line. I have noticed EP shaking his head again after getting hit, not every time but this is the same thing that he was doing a year or so ago when he came back from a "wrist" injury. This could be concussion related. I have noticed this kind of play from other players that had concussion, just a little off everywhere. Benching Kuzmenko just might have happened because Tocchet can't bench Pettersson so message sent via a line mate sitting

Again everything point to an advantage for the Canucks, non playoff team, poor road record and two very young centers that Tocchet should be able to match up against.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I understand why some are saying its a "must win" but its really not lol
Canucks have had a rough travel month. Only 3 games this month they don’t have a flight before the game. Homes games vs Edm, SJ and upcoming LV are the only ones where they don’t travel before the game of their 7 home games. Had a pair of one off road games sandwiched in between their short home stands this month.

But this is a game after 2 off days that they need to win.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

PDG scratched

He works hard but when he’s not retrieving the puck on forecheck, he really brings nothing

Kuzmenko will be the news but more interested in these weird defense pairings. Friedman/Juulsen both out would surprise me, so my guess is McWard & Hirose are placeholders for Hughes & Hronek? Or are they just splitting up the rookies to have a vet run drills with them and this is all meaningless?

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Kuzmenko will be the news but more interested in these weird defense pairings. Friedman/Juulsen both out would surprise me, so my guess is McWard & Hirose are placeholders for Hughes & Hronek? Or are they just splitting up the rookies to have a vet run drills with them and this is all meaningless?

Probably the highlighted. It would be odd to call up McWard and Hirose and not play either of them, though.

Reactions: m9

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Hughes and Hronek have been given maintenance days..I wouldnt read anything into it.

Reactions: Peen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad