GDT: [GM22] Canucks @ Sharks | Sat. Nov 25th, 7pm | SNP | Aman Has Come to Save Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: November 25th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: SAP Center, San Jose, CA, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Lafferty-Pettersson-Mikheyev
Beauvillier-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
Di Giuseppe-Aman-Hoglander

Hughes-Hronek
Cole-Juulsen
Friedman-Myers

DeSmith

Sharks Line-Up:

Hoffman-Hertl-Eklund
Zetterlund-Grandlund-Duclair
MacDonald-Sturm-Kunin
Smith-Carpenter-Labanc

Ferraro-Emberson
Vlasic-Burroughs
Benning-Addison

Kahkonen

Last edited:

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
JUST WINNNN

I imagine Kuz draws back in but I really think Hoglander deserves a chance with Miller or Petey. 7 Goals now while only averaging 10:28 so far.

I also really want to see if slotting Hronek on PP1 would be a boost. Hughes would essentially get to play the high forward role, which really suits his style.
Mik EP Kuz
Hog JT Boes
Jousha Blue Garland
Beau Laf Aman

PDG scratch?

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I imagine Kuz draws back in but I really think Hoglander deserves a chance with Miller or Petey. 7 Goals now while only averaging 10:28 so far.

I also really want to see if slotting Hronek on PP1 would be a boost. Hughes would essentially get to play the high forward role, which really suits his style.
Not just that but he's done it all at even strength.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
With Kuz likely back in the lineup, Aman deserves another game after a good showing, I’d sit Di Giuseppe seems like his play has dropped off recently. Aman was +3 with 2 assists. Nice to have good depth and some healthy internal competition at forward.

Last edited:

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Is it just me or is the schedule super front loaded for us this season? Another B2B???????

Note: I've been completely checked out from watching Canucks games for almost 10 years so maybe this is the norm, but I'm oblivious lol.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Is it just me or is the schedule super front loaded for us this season? Another B2B???????

Note: I've been completely checked out from watching Canucks games for almost 10 years so maybe this is the norm, but I'm oblivious lol.
Nah, the schedule is all messed up because of the league having a strange obsession with every, or nearly every, team playing on the same random weekday night. Combine that with the entire league not playing any games on Tuesday and Thursday due to US Thanksgiving and you get a mess.

Reactions: Flik

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Kuzmenko-EP-Mikheyev
Beauvillier-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Bluger-Garland
Lafferty-Aman-Hoglander

Healthy Scratch: Di Giuseppe
Injured: P. Suter

Reactions: Nomobo

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Nah, the schedule is all messed up because of the league having a strange obsession with every, or nearly every, team playing on the same random weekday night. Combine that with the entire league not playing any games on Tuesday and Thursday due to US Thanksgiving and you get a mess.
It’s to cater to the new ESPN program that wants 16 games in one day + want to avoid NFL

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

It’s really front-loaded.

We play our last B2B in games 57-58 and finish the year with a 15-8 home/road split with tons of rest days. So if they can get to game 58 sitting in the playoffs, things bode very well. But man is it a shit schedule until then.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

I mean we have played the most games in the league. The back half we have alot of "bye weeks" which can be a good thing if this team is serious about playoffs and already has the points banked.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
I’d keep Hoglander in the bottom six personally as he is developing consistency and really driving play on his line. It spreads out the scoring and lets him do his thing by disrupting play and being a pest.
But he definitely should be on the second PP.
100%.. he is succeeding and growing

Let him continue that he is fine where he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad