Holloway-Hamblin-Lavoie

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

Last edited:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Oilers will be a very desperate team..I don't think McD is 100%...they are in disarray.

I think the Canucks are a better/ smarter team now, than they were at the start of this season..Cant say the same for the Oilers...

Hopefully the Canucks match the same urgency the Oilers bring.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Funny enough, I feel like this game will give me a good indicator if this team has that killer instinct or not.

The Oilers are going to be way more desperate than us, probably have a massive chip on their shoulder since they've already dropped two games to us already so they should be motivated as all hell for our game.

But we have an opportunity to all but torpedo their season tomorrow. I want to see us come out and authoritatively destroy their souls.

Last edited:

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Must win IMO. Assert dominance over a division rival, maybe cause Holland or even Katz to make very dumb decisions out of desperation.

I have no doubt the Oilers will come out flying, if we can weather the initial storm or even land a few counter punches we could bury them for several weeks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Canada’s team? We are hated by the rest of the country. Give it to some wack ass team who’s pumping that Canadian mantra of cheering for another team cause their Canadian.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Canada’s team? We are hated by the rest of the country. Give it to some wack ass team who’s pumping that Canadian mantra of cheering for another team cause their Canadian.

We got 9 Americans on our roster! If anything we are repping the red, white and blue brother!

hulk-hogan-guitar.gif

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
By now you'd think the Canucks would be facing a desperate team in the Oilers.

But then that's what I would have said about yesterday's afternoon game against Nashville, and it was an almost complete 'no-show' by the Oilers.

Last home game for the Cauucks before an Eastern Canada road-trip, which has always been a struggle. So they're going to be motivated to climb on the plane with another win under their belts.

Memories of that 8-1 beatdown in the season opener at Rogers Arena should be motivation enough for Edmonton. But who knows? This team is a complete enigma right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad