Podcast (Audio) GM Rob Blake/Todd McLellan Media Availability/Kings Talk

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016

Starts off with a conversation with Rob Blake. Goes into detail about the moves this past summer, the decisions regarding the salary cap and a host of other topics.

Then the media availability with Todd McLellan following the Avs game and a segment from Kings Talk which I now host.*

*after every game on the LA Kings Audio Network on iHeart Radio

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
First of all, Jesse, congrats on becoming the new voice of Kings talk. I often can’t listen live so I really like being able to hear them the next day via the podcast.

It was very refreshing to hear TM say he’s inclined to pound the table to keep Laff up on the big club. When Kaliyev is back, I’d prefer seeing Laff play with Danault and Moore and see Kaliyev back with PL and Fiala. While I’m loving the instant chemistry Laff is having with the new 2nd line, I think he’s a much better fit as an Ardvisson replacement than Kaliyev is to keep the intense forechecking dynamic of the Nice Line. While I haven’t seen it work quite yet, the fit of Kaliyev playing with two puck controlling players seems to be the right on paper, so I want to give it more time to see if it’ll click.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
How long are we going to keep the Danault line as the 2nd line and PLD/Fiala as 3rd? The Danault line should be the 3rd line and any line with Fiala/PLD/X should be at least the 2nd line. It's the same stupidity that is playing Kopi/DD so many minutes all season long and DD as PP1.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
How long are we going to keep the Danault line as the 2nd line and PLD/Fiala as 3rd? The Danault line should be the 3rd line and any line with Fiala/PLD/X should be at least the 2nd line. It's the same stupidity that is playing Kopi/DD so many minutes all season long and DD as PP1.

I mean you can call them what you will but ice time distribution last night

Dubois more ice time than Danault
Fiala more ice time than Moore
Laf more ice time than Lewis....

So....ok.

Reactions: David Lunch

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00