GM game

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I'll do it if there is a dispersal draft or we're doing a fantasy draft. I'm out if it's 2 teams per GM.

2 teams per gm is to much even if where that active, a mix team (2 teams mixed together draft style like we did once before) is good or a fantasy draft or dispersal otherwise i dont know

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
If you guys want to play in a GM where unclaimed teams are put in a dispersal draft post below

Also if you want to join a fantasy league for the upcoming season PM me and I will send you the link

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Let's do it, GM Game as much GMs that we can get, the left over teams we do dispersal draft and have fun.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Idea: if you're going to only do like half a league, why not just totally eliminate the other half? No dispersal, no becoming free agents; those teams/players are just gone. Idk, just a different twist instead of the same thing over and over.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Idea: if you're going to only do like half a league, why not just totally eliminate the other half? No dispersal, no becoming free agents; those teams/players are just gone. Idk, just a different twist instead of the same thing over and over.
Or: Simply make it a Conference game (East or West) and have every team in that conference represented, no more.

It would be more fun to do a contraction-type league with a dispersal draft, even if it is just 6-8 teams.

Or....how about a 16-team playoff League, with three teams in each division plus two wild cards per conference. That would make the postseason matchups easy afterwards.

Aug 11, 2012
I'd rather not do a dispersal draft and just get rid of the teams that are not picked. I feel that the dispersal draft takes out an element of realism to the game (for those of you who are so very touchy about this :p:)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'd rather not do a dispersal draft and just get rid of the teams that are not picked. I feel that the dispersal draft takes out an element of realism to the game (for those of you who are so very touchy about this :p:)

I like this idea- the draft kills the trading market

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad