I claim the :nucks

:sarcasm:

4387d357280cd575719f99b2bc3482.gif

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
The_Dream_Team_words__white_on_black.jpg

I am proud to announce that in this game, K2B and I will be Co-GMs! We are going for the Cup! I am sure there will be many disagreements and arguments over the course of the game, but in the end, victory will be the only thing accepted! Victory or bust!

image.php
image.php

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

I am proud to announce that in this game, K2B, JI and I will all be Co-GMs! We are going for the Cup! I am sure there will be many disagreements and arguments over the course of the game, but in the end, victory will be the only thing accepted! Victory or bust!

image.php
image.php
image.php

donut

Sep 5, 2012

I am proud to announce that in this game, K2B, JI and I will all be Co-GMs! We are going for the Cup! I am sure there will be many disagreements and arguments over the course of the game, but in the end, victory will be the only thing accepted! Victory or bust!

image.php
image.php
image.php

:facepalm: :cry: :shakehead :amazed: :help:

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario

image.php
image.php
image.php

:laugh: legendary

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

I am proud to announce that in this game, K2B and I will be Co-GMs! We are going for the Cup! I am sure there will be many disagreements and arguments over the course of the game, but in the end, victory will be the only thing accepted! Victory or bust!

image.php
image.php

Hmm for some reason I'm not rattled with fear!

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

image.php
image.php

barney-stinson-gif-16.gif

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area

image.php
image.php
image.php

aw **** nvm not playing

kidding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad