GM game sign up.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
I'll play

But I'd prefer to get a few more GMs and play a regular game. I did enjoy the draft game but I'd prefer to have a regular game now. Even if we only get 15-20 players we could have a dispersal draft

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
I'll play

But I'd prefer to get a few more GMs and play a regular game. I did enjoy the draft game but I'd prefer to have a regular game now. Even if we only get 15-20 players we could have a dispersal draft

That's why I posted this thread. Get a count of folks interested in a game. It'll have to be 15-20, otherwise the game just doesn't work well.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Two games starting up right now...not sure if I can deal with the commitment of both.

Count be as a maybe

Last edited:

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Two games starting up right now...not sure if I can deal with the commitment of both.

Count be as a maybe

if your referring mine that was just to see if people would have interest. Me and Minion are going to be partners in this i think.

PierreMcGuire*

If its like past games, we pick a current team, go with their roster, make trades, sign remaining UFAs, etc., then vote on the best teams.

Yea, that's what I thought. Unfortunately can't say I'm interested.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Right now we have 8 gms, probably 9 if you add in dong (who I'll corner and get him to join)

I should would rather have 15.... but we could do a game at 10.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Let me ask you guys this...

If we end up with just ten teams... how would this be for an idea: a starting draft of all players in the NHL/AHL to make the team you want?

It might decrease trading-that would be the drawback, but if you want RNH and he's drafted before you... you' want to try and trade.

The other idea is to have all players be UFA's and try to sign who you want.

Or maybe a combo- draft so many players. Add their salaries to see where you rerelative to the cap, and then fill in your tean with FA's

I'm just tossing ideas... anyone else?

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Let me ask you guys this...

If we end up with just ten teams... how would this be for an idea: a starting draft of all players in the NHL/AHL to make the team you want?

It might decrease trading-that would be the drawback, but if you want RNH and he's drafted before you... you' want to try and trade.

The other idea is to have all players be UFA's and try to sign who you want.

Or maybe a combo- draft so many players. Add their salaries to see where you rerelative to the cap, and then fill in your tean with FA's

I'm just tossing ideas... anyone else?

I like the idea of drafting NHL players..

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
I don't like the idea of a draft lets just pick teams and all the teams that are not picked could be free agents and we could also raise the salary cap

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00