GM Game - Anyone Down?

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Probably Sim, All trades after game start should be null once game starts, aim for Mid Feb if we get the people? Everyone makes trades or stays put based off whether they want to compete, do nothing or rebuild. Then we decide who makes playoffs votes based off current standings and work put in. Decide who wins each round from there, also determine draft order for lottery. Once the season is over, move to off season, draft, players can re-sign RFA's and UFA's (usually have Agents for each division). Keep NTC/NMC in place so game commissioners have to approve waiving. As for trades, if two players don't agree with a trade, they, the teams involved and game commissioner can discuss it and determine if it gets veto'd. After draft move to free agency and then vote on who did the best.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
It has been a while, but I would be up for a GM Game leading up to the deadline. I have a pretty quiet schedule over the next month or so.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
If Tribal hasn't done anything by Monday, i'll look to create a sign-up post with rules.

What do people think about allowing 1 free buyout?

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad