GM Game 7 - Draft Thread

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
No, because auto picks are done at random, and impact lists afterwards. I don't have time for that. That said, send me a message with your teams that you want to attend so I can keep track of it.

I said immediately after that I wanted Rossi though. And HN said he wanted Holtz. I did let you know before my pick was up. Given it was short notice, but I feel like it should be allowed to be Rossi...

Reactions: uncleben

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I said immediately after that I wanted Rossi though. And HN said he wanted Holtz. I did let you know before my pick was up. Given it was short notice, but I feel like it should be allowed to be Rossi...

Tell you what.

You can go ahead and spend the next couple of hours running the draft. Then you can run it any way you want.

Otherwise, pound sand; this isn't a simple exercise, it involves having about 15 different tabs open to keep track.

What do you say?

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Tell you what.

You can go ahead and spend the next couple of hours running the draft. Then you can run it any way you want.

Otherwise, pound sand; this isn't a simple exercise, it involves having about 15 different tabs open to keep track.

What do you say?
Its sorted out, carry on as before

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
With the 14th overall selection, the :sens are auto'd, from the Drummondville Voltigeurs of the QMJHL, right winger Dawson Mercer

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
With the 19th overall selection, the :devils select, from Tolpar UFA of the MHL, right winger Rodion Amirov

Last edited:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
With the 27th overall selection, the :sharks are auto'd, from the Shawinigan Cataractes of the QMJHL, left winger Vasily Ponomaryov

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad