GM Game #7 by TP, AM, and IR

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
If anyone wants to have preliminary trade talks, the :kings will be around. Notable players that could be moved are Mike Richards and Dustin Brown.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:jets

Looking for hockey trades, looking specifically for Young NHL'er.

Frolik, Slater, Tangradi, Wright, Halischuk, Peluso, Burmistrov rights, Postma, Ellerby and one of Byfuglien/Enstrom/Bogosian all available.

Listening on offer for Little as well, can move for the right price. Listening on Kane also, but will most likely keep him.

Ladd, Wheeler, Scheifele, Trouba, picks and some top prospects are not available.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:caps

We're not really looking to blow it up but we do want to make big changes. Guys like Troy Brouwer, Joel Ward, Marcus Johansson, Brooks Laich, Eric Fehr, Jason Chimera, Mike Green, and John Erskine are all actively on the trade block.

I'm open to offers for everyone though, except for John Carlson.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

TRADE BLOCK :
- Mostly looking to trade Lars Eller, our 2014 1st round pick and prospects (every prospects are in play for the right players except McCaron and DLR) for two top 6 wingers
- Travis Moen (looking for a pick or a prospect)

COULD BE AVAILABLE :
- Daniel Briere
- Rene Bourque

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

Looking for big time changes after another collapse.

Severe re-modelling going on, shopping for everything if they suit a need. That means:

- Roster Players
- Young Players
- Veterans
- Draft Picks

In terms of availability, our only untouchables are Rielly and Bernier. Anyone else can be had for the right price - you just may not like that price. Kessel will be tough to get, as will JVR but we're willing to talk.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:bolts

I'll probably be looking to move some prospects and draft picks to acquire young-ish/mid-aged NHL players. The young guys who made the team this season (Johnson, Palat, Killorn, etc) are highly unlikely to be moved.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Letang and Fleury are available from the Pens. Not looking to dump Letang, but if we get an offer that makes sense before his NTC kicks in, we'll listen.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Looking for:
A top 4 left-handed defensman
A physical right winger(not a pressing need)
Also very interested in young, project defensmen.
A good winger prospect.

Trade block:
2014 1st
PA Parenteau
Stefan Elliott
All prospects(with the exception of Bigras)
Patrick Bordeleau
Marc Andre Cliche
Ryan Wilson

Matt Duchene, Johnson, Barrie, Varlamov, MacKinnon and Landeskog are all untouchable.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:cbj

Looking to add some scoring, and to solidify the defense.

Umberger and Boll are being shopped. Other pieces that are available in the right deal are; Wiz, Tyutin, Anisimov, Atkinson, some prospects and our draft picks. Would be hesitant to move some of the younger players mentioned.

The only true "untouchables" are Ryan Johansen and Ryan Murray.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Looking to add size down the middle (2nd and 3rd lines), a bigger 3rd line winger, and a top pairing defenseman.

Hall, Nuge, Perron, Schultz, Gazdic, Hendricks, and Scrivens aren't available.

Actively shopping Sam Gagner. Pretending to listen to offers on Nail Yakupov and the 3rd OV pick.

I have a glutton of LHD prospects (Musil, Gernat, etc.), looking to swap them for comparable RHD prospects from a team with an excess.

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

I've decided to entertain offers for Jason Spezza. Can't believe I just said that, but I did. Lowball offers will not receive a response, and I will not be taking any cap dumps back. His cap hit is 7M, but he carries a 4M actual salary. He also has a no-trade clause, therefore he will have to approve any potential deal.

Looking for either a good package of futures (2015 1st is a must to be included in any deal), or a young top four defenseman (with added pieces on each side to even things out).

He will also not be traded to an Atlantic division team.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks are prepared to blow the team up, or look to add skill, or simply re-sign every member of our cup team. Hell, we may do all three. We don't know yet.

We know you will support us in our stressful time.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Well, the good news is that we only have 5 GMs missing. The bad news is that we are still waiting...

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:ducks2

Trading Block
Allen (will move on the cheap)
Souray (will move on the cheap)
Rackell
Noesen
Theodore
Etem (maybe)
Picks