GM Game #7 by Ktown, RR, and IR4

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
but... but.... I had a plan :sarcasm:

Too bad we could get agents, I would have done it, but planned to be busy during free agency signing a couple of guys at forward and D

Oh well, off to GM game 8

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Please guys to all those that plan on signing up tomorrow, we need some of you to volunteer to be agents for FA. Please indicate whether you'd like forwards, defensemen or goaltenders in your PM.

Exactly.

IR isn't going to give a new poster a GM's job. But if you show you are willing to be active as an agent, then you'll have a much better chance at being a GM in a later game.

And we need to go back to the rule where everybody has to post their roster before the game starts...It makes sure everybody is active.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Exactly.

IR isn't going to give a new poster a GM's job. But if you show you are willing to be active as an agent, then you'll have a much better chance at being a GM in a later game.

That's like, the opposite of how I do it. I much prefer someone screws up their own team than screws over a bunch of teams as an agent.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Exactly.

And we need to go back to the rule where everybody has to post their roster before the game starts...It makes sure everybody is active.

Being a agent is a bigger role than a GM.

But I do agree with your point about making it manditory to post rosters

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So I take it this game is dead?

I lost track with recent flurry of moves

If there is a game 8 (Would be last before deadline) ,,,,,, I want to be the Blackhawks if possible

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Exactly.

This.
Also, it would be nice if everyone updated their rosters after a move (trade, waiver claim, etc...) so players aren't traded multiple times by the same team.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
The Calgary Flames have traded their first round draft pick in this years draft to Toronto in exchange for Carl Gunnarson and Kris Versteeg.

To :flames
Carl Gunnarson
Kris Versteeg

To :leafs
CGY 1st Round Pick 2011

He did. That trade can't count.... Versteeg is ours!!! :rant:

This.
Also, it would be nice if everyone updated their rosters after a move (trade, waiver claim, etc...) so players aren't traded multiple times by the same team.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I would be an agent for game 8, but Ill be outta town during FA, and will barely be on past Wednesday

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
So I take it this game is dead?

I lost track with recent flurry of moves

If there is a game 8 (Would be last before deadline) ,,,,,, I want to be the Blackhawks if possible

it is my birthday next week... Ir could e a swell guy and give me my team next game;)

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
tumbleweed.jpg

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I could try to do one. Though I'll be out of town for hockey next week and who knows how much I'll be on.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I'd be in, but I'm in NYC from Thursday to Sunday next week. It's too bad, I broke my humerus in my hockey game tonight, so I imagine I'll have some more free time in the coming days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad