_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
572harz.jpg

MLG photoshop skillz

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Hey IR, can't send a PM on my phone but I can be the pre-offseason UFA agent if you need someone!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Hope the sign up thread will work, was actually hoping that we would have more people at this point.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Became super disenchanted with the Oilers as of late. Just a pitiful display as on this 9 game road trip. We'll see what Game #6 has in store, but I'll probably look to be more loose than I usually am when I play them. Still, Hall, Nuge, Eberle, Yakupov and Schultz are off the block.

Aside... anyone else feel it's often times harder to play the home team cause there's more of a bond with the players/team?

Glad Game #6 is kicking off! The Edmonton Oilers are open for business!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Became super disenchanted with the Oilers as of late. Just a pitiful display as on this 9 game road trip. We'll see what Game #6 has in store, but I'll probably look to be more loose than I usually am when I play them. Still, Hall, Nuge, Eberle, Yakupov and Schultz are off the block.

Aside... anyone else feel it's often times harder to play the home team cause there's more of a bond with the players/team?

Let the Shawn Horcoff bidding wars begin.... :sarcasm:

Frankly, as the Leafs, I'm just happy to be buying for once! Leafs are pushing for the playoffs this year, BAY-BEE!!

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

"I'll look to be more loose.."

Every young player sans Petry and Gagner are off the block.

:laugh:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Columbus is open for business. Come browse our Flea Market of talent! New management means nobody is untouchable, although some assets are virtually off the table(Johansen, Murray, CBJ 1st).

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
"I'll look to be more loose.."

Every young player sans Petry and Gagner are off the block.

:laugh:

Well last time I played the Oilers I was super conservative, but super pleased with the results.

I said loose, not crazy. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad