GM Game #4 Draft & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
wait has slater koekkoek been picked? he's listed as the 30th pick on the first post, even though i know that isn't updated

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
No, it doesn't look like he has been, is that who you're taking?

:facepalm: i am sooo confused lol

and if he is available then yes. if not then dalton thrower. also if you would like to trade me your 30th and 41st pick for thrower in the event koekkoek is not available let me know.

thanks again for trying to figure this all out.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Okay, so I'm pretty sure this is correct now:

MIN: Damon Severson
SJS: Phil Di Giuseppe
PHX: Colton Sissons
CBJ: Michael Matheson
SJS: Dalton Thrower
PHX: Malcolm Subban

:sabres Are on the clock. If they don't respond by 11:20 I'll auto them with BPA according to the list RR provided.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:facepalm, i am sooo confused lol

and if he is available then yes. if not then dalton thrower. also if you would like to trade me your 30th and 41st pick for thrower in the event koekkoek is not available let me know.

thanks again for trying to figure this all out.

Haha, no worries. It looks like Koekkoek was autoed by the Red Wings, so you've got Thrower.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Okay, so I'm pretty sure this is correct now:

:sabres Are on the clock. If they don't respond by 11:20 I'll auto them with BPA according to the list RR provided.

It's all good.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I move we go to a fully automated draft. I feel awful for RR, I'd be pulling my hair out trying to run a draft like this.

Bottom line is this :

If you know what you're doing, and you're so passionate about your pick in the 20's and second round, you can put together a list and send it in beforehand.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
yeah, gotta be tough since it seems like not a lot of people showed up/sent in lists. thanks again though guys.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I move we go to a fully automated draft. I feel awful for RR, I'd be pulling my hair out trying to run a draft like this.

Bottom line is this :

If you know what you're doing, and you're so passionate about your pick in the 20's and second round, you can put together a list and send it in beforehand.

Once again, you're right.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
If anyone is still here are all the 1st round picks now right? Things will go smoother tomorrow. I'll have an assistant to go through all the PMs about last-minute trades and lists sent in during the draft. I couldn't keep up.

Thanks Charisma for stepping in. :handclap:

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Okay, I think I've given plenty of time, I'm calling this the official end to the first round.

BUF: Gianluca Curcuruto

Thanks to RR for running the draft. I seriously think that there needs to be at least two people for the draft, one to keep track of the draft order with all the trades, and the other to keep track of draft lists. Also make it so that if you don't come in for roll call or don't send in a proper draft list for your picks your selections will be autoed. I think that will make it easier for the people running the draft while also allowing the people that show up to have a fun time.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

Bottom line is this :

I'm just pissed I didn't have a bottle of Scotch nearby.

As to the other part, I'm not ready to say that yet. I've not seen the activity we had with trades AND continual movement of draft picks well into the draft. Better preparation by the guy running the draft , too.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
If anyone is still here are all the 1st round picks now right? Things will go smoother tomorrow. I'll have an assistant to go through all the PMs about last-minute trades and lists sent in during the draft. I couldn't keep up.

Thanks Charisma for stepping in. :handclap:

No worries RR, I am starting to think you've got a nasty masochistic side, volunteering for this job all the time :sarcasm:

That final list should be correct, I PM'd Capt and he didn't get back to me (well over 5 minutes) so I think the auto is fair.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
the sharks picks look fine. and i think the boards being down right before didn't help either.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I'm just pissed I didn't have a bottle of Scotch nearby.

As to the other part, I'm not ready to say that yet. I've not seen the activity we had with trades AND continual movement of draft picks well into the draft. Better preparation by the guy running the draft , too.

I was asleep. Ill live with the pick, even though I have like 14 defensive prospects lol

Who do I send a list for tonight to? Hint: it;ll be ALL Centers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad