Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:ducks2

F - Steve Downie (50% retained)

:flyers

F - Max Friberg
F - Stefan Noesen

We confirm.

Noesen is a big all-around winger. Hockey IQ, offensive upside, good two-way game, physical, leadership. Friberg is a gritty winger with skills, he's fast, forecheck well, good two-way game, can play physical.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:cbj

Trying to move Nikita Nikitin to a team looking for a rental second pairing defender. A second round pick will get it done.

member 202355

:ducks2 UPDATE

Sheldon Souray is available for a third-line winger. PM!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
to be honest, it was not hefty at all. You acquired a G prospect and rights to another young player along with Kane... without giving a 1st, 2nd or even a top prospect (Jenner for example).

Let's say I wouldnt be very happy right now if I were a Jets fan :laugh:

I'm very high on Wennberg and Dansk, and I really like Rychel potential. The fact that you think that Jenner is a top prospect and not those guys is actually quite funny (especially Wennberg).

Let's be honest, Burmistrov had no future in Winnipeg. We got a 3rd, which is market value in such situations (Filtatov).

By getting Dansk, one of the best goalie prospect in the world, I could afford to trade Comrie. Getting Savard was worth it.

So in the end, it was Wennberg, Rychel and Dansk for Kane. Other pieces were quite minor to me.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
To :devils
Jamie McGinn
Tyson Barrie
1st Round Pick 2014

To :avs
Adam Henrique
Adam Larsson

We accept this deal. Send a couple young pieces to New Jersey, get some young pieces back. Everybody happy.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

:pens

Jakub Voracek (30% retained)
Wayne Simmonds (30% retained)

:flyers

Simon Despres
Olli Määttä
Tristan Jarry
Jean-Sebastien Dea
1st round pick PIT 2014
2nd round pick PIT 2014

We are very high on Despres and Määttä. Both are great young defenseman with high upside. Size, hockey IQ, puck moving abilities, mobility, good skater, offensive and defensive abilities. Both have 1st pairing upside and can be a future shutdown pair for us down the line. Jarry is a very good goalie prospect, and Dea is a offensively gifted centerman with a great work-ethic, we very like him as a project prospect. Also two others high picks for the draft.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:cbj
Evander Kane
Rights to Burmistrov
Eric Comrie

for

:jets
Alexander Wennberg
Kerby Rychel
Oscar Dansk
David Savard
CBJ 2014 3rd

It was a hefty price to pay, but one we felt well worth it to acquire a young star in Evander Kane. The Jackets have the prospect depth to make such a move, with youngsters such as Jenner, Etem, Vatanen, Dano, Erixon, Goloubef, and the return for another player pending a NTC still in the organization.

:jets TRADE KANE TO COLUMBUS IN A MULTI-PLAYERS TRADE

The Winnipeg Jets have traded forward Evander Kane, goaltender Eric Comrie and the rights to forward Alexander Burmistrov to the Columbus Blue Jackets for forwards Alexander Wennberg and Kerby Rychel, goaltender Oscar Dansk, defenseman David Savard, along with Columbus 2014 3rd round pick.

"We felt it was time to seriously consider moving Kane for the right offer. He has tremendous upsides but for different reasons, he wasn't a good fit anymore on our team. We believe that he will benefit from a change of scenery and we will not elaborate on that. We are thrilled to add a great center prospect in Wennberg. He is a very complete player and we expect him to battle for a roster spot as soon as next season. Rychel is a couple years away from the NHL but he projects as a top 6 forward. Dansk was a key piece in this trade considering that we see him as one of the best goalie propspect in the world. Finally, we are happy to add another young defenseman in David Savard who will benefit from a fresh start with our team. We wish Kane and Comrie the best of luck in Columbus."

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
:avs are now looking to obtain another top 4 defenseman. Stastny is off the table unless an offer blows me away.

P.S. Our top six is looking like:
Landeskog - MacKinnon - O'Reilly
Henrique - Duchene - Parenteau
Talbot - Stastny - Tanguay

Eek! <3

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:jets UPDATE

We will now focus on moving Dustin Byfuglien. Starting point needs to be a high end young RW or top RW prospect. Then, you can add another great forward prospect and a pick to complete the trade. We are open to discussion but the starting point needs to be there.

Olli Jokinen is available for a 2014 2nd and Mark Stuart is available for a 2014 3rd (rentals). We may be able to retain salary on Jokinen but it depends of the offer.

PM!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Considering you didn't attempt to negotiate, that seems a strange thing to say...

First offers typically aren't the final offers...

Considering that you didn't have anything else interesting to offer considering that you are the Flames GM, THAT seems a strange thing to say... :sarcasm:

I'm not taking it seriously BTW, I hope you don't. ;)

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I highly doubt Pittsburgh is under the cap with that Voracek/Simmonds trade.

You're right, I guess the NTC got waived without me knowing. I was gonna tell QMJ to hold the deal until I dumped some cap. I guess I have no other option than to just waive a couple players.

:pens waive Tanner Glass and Craig Adams

Last edited:

member 202355

You're right, I guess the NTC got waived without me knowing. I was gonna tell QMJ to hold the deal until I dumped some cap. I guess I have no other option than to just waive a couple players.

:pens waive Tanner Glass, Jussi Jokinen and Matt Niskanen.

You don't have Jokinen. Traded to Dallas.

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
GM game 3 is in shambles, WHO WILL SAVE US

:sarcasm:
c_barker.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad