GM Game - 2024 Edition - GAME ON

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
:canes

Canes surprisingly have sold just as much they've bought, letting the market dictate their moves. Still would prefer to be buyers once prices become more reasonable. Rebuilders feel free to DM us if you're about to sell on a player and aren't particularly happy with the return, we may able to beat that offer...

:nucks

Also looking to buy, have WJC MVP Lekkerimaki potentially available. All future picks also available. Due to cap restraints we will need to send out expiring vets like Tyler Myers or involve a 3rd team for retention. Andrei Kuzmenko also available in a hockey trade.

----------

Neither team is looking to trade a 1st or top prospect for a rental, we would need a sign and trade or a player who's signed through next year.

Last edited:

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
Yotes waive Jusso Valimaki.

Josh Brown, Travis Dermott, Matt Dumba and Troy Stetcher all available for anyone needing D.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:flames

UFA's for sale

Elias Lindholm: Deal fell through yesterday, teams can circle back, going to take a 1st+
Chris Tanev: Going rate is 2nd+ without retention or 2 2nds+ for full retention
Noah Hanifin: Similar to Tanev's price at the moment, could be a sign and trade candidate

*I can retain on all 3 UFA's listed as required

Guys under contract for sale

Daniel Vladar: Surprisingly the most interest outside of Lindholm, price is 2nd++
Blake Coleman: Open to ideas, willing to take less to shed the contract

Everyone else, including names like Mackenzie Weegar/Nazem Kadri/Jonathan Huberdeau/Jacob Markstrom will end up being off-season discussions/moves.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
The Sens are signing Phil Kessel to a $950k contract until the end of the season to help him continue his streak.

We'd also be after bottom 6 forwards that would cost little to acquire.

Reactions: Nucker101

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Hey guys! Apologies for being absent... had a family emergency this weekend, my BIL's girlfriend gave birth to their daughter last week and just went into ICU yesterday... fluid in her heart and lungs, and BP at the kind of levels that cause strokes, so was away from home helping deal with it.

I'm back now though, and will be updating things.

Since I haven't been around, if people want to, we can extend the TDL for another 24 hours. Let me know what you guys think, as I'll be updating things through the day.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys! Apologies for being absent... had a family emergency this weekend, my BIL's girlfriend gave birth to their daughter last week and just went into ICU yesterday... fluid in her heart and lungs, and BP at the kind of levels that cause strokes, so was away from home helping deal with it.

Since I haven't been around, if people want to, we can extend the TDL for another 24 hours. Let me know what you guys think, as I'll be updating things through the day.
Oh yikes, sorry to hear that, talk about a roller coaster of emotions. Hope she's doing okay.

I'd like a TDL extension please.

Reactions: TribalPhoenix

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Sorry to hear, my prayers to her and hopefully she's fine and gets to enjoy her new bundle of joy soon. I'd like it extended as well, dealing with electricians and trying to wire ethernet throughout my house lol. and HF servers may suffer today with the blockbuster Leafs signing

Also what are the rules regarding buyouts? Can we buyout players with whatever the regular buyout penalty is via capfriendly?

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Sorry to hear, my prayers to her and hopefully she's fine and gets to enjoy her new bundle of joy soon. I'd like it extended as well, dealing with electricians and trying to wire ethernet throughout my house lol. and HF servers may suffer today with the blockbuster Leafs signing

Also what are the rules regarding buyouts? Can we buyout players with whatever the regular buyout penalty is via capfriendly?
I asked about the buy-out period earlier; I think we're going with between the draft and free agency.

OB5

May 2, 2015

Geeze, hope everyone is doing alright

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:avs

With goaltending shored up, we would like to add a top 6 RW as the deadline looms

2025 1st, Behrens, Gulyeyev, Olausson, Ondrej Pavel available, would prefer retention depending on the salary of the player.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Are we allowed to sign pending UFAs?

Trade to announce!

:jets receive

Mats Zuccarello (50% retained)
Ryan Hartman

:wild receive

WPG 2024 1st round pick
MTL 2024 2nd round pick
Fabian Wagner
Logan Stanley

@trick9 to confirm

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:caps

Plenty of cap and contract spots to burn for this season and maybe next.
Rates are cheap-ish for 1 year cap hits and due to our draft ignorance, may use picks to upgrade our return
Still willing to find Carlson a home or Kuemper

:blues
2 retention slots minimal cap flexibility
Vrana, Kapanen, Scandella as rentals
Vets probably only to contenders, but may be an offseason project as you all are getting full.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad