GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I don't understand how our sign up rate is lower for this round... we had great participation last game!

Yeah but it was very quiet at the end, many guys decided to not even complete their team when they saw they weren't getting the FA they were looking at. It would be interesting to see teams use the trade route.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Yeah but it was very quiet at the end, many guys decided to not even complete their team when they saw they weren't getting the FA they were looking at. It would be interesting to see teams use the trade route.

Very true.

Would be nice if we could just get the consistent groups together.

IR, if you're reading, any progress?

Might need to start conscripting...

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

There's no incentive. There may be something to awarding something minor to "winners" of end of the game awards. Like say, one uncontested waiver claim to the GM who does the "best" as voted by their peers.

I nominate TP to choose the nominees at the end of the game. :sarcasm:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
There's no incentive. There may be something to awarding something minor to "winners" of end of the game awards. Like say, one uncontested waiver claim to the GM who does the "best" as voted by their peers.

Or $50,000 to the SC champ. I nominate Nuckles to pay all of it.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

Love the vote of confidence I could win.

:yo:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Or $50,000 to the SC champ. I nominate Nuckles to pay all of it.

I'll do you one better

Zimbabwe-One-Hundred-Tril-001.jpg

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Put up an update in the Sign Up thread title. 7 Spots Available.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I don't want to fill the spots with a bunch of newcomers - we already have a couple signed up. So, it's not looking good.

At some point we have make some call up from the minors and give them their shot. ;)

CTG's gonna have to send out the desperate plea PMs.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
At some point we have make some call up from the minors and give them their shot. ;)

CTG's gonna have to send out the desperate plea PMs.

Not a good timing for me to send the PMs.

In fact the last few days have been crazy and it will continue until Sunday. I'm actually happy that the game isn't started yet but I'm concerned by the fact that this game might not happen.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
almost a week later, still the same amount of spots left. Without a few more rookies this game is over.

someone msg me whenever this game is brought back from the dead or something.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Should we try to start up Game 3 by some time next week (or this weekend?) and have it finished before Christmas, or should we wait until after Christmas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad