GM Game #2 by PG and JW

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
If anyone wants to pick my team for game 3, send it to JW. I'm spicing things up :p

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:rangers
Trade block
Open to moving most players, but only shopping Zucc for now
Untouchables are Buchnevich, Zibanejad ,Skjei, Lundqvist, and Chytil from the NHL team.

Looking for futures

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Since the game technically hasnt started, are we honoring the Kane signing? I want to know if I have the other 1st round pick at my disposal. TIA

Not a commish but in previous games it would usually count, considering that the game isn’t started (no thread).

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres will be around for talks today. If you're inquiring on ROR, a young defenseman must be in the discussion. I'm in no hurry nor do I need to move him. So I need to be blown away

All others minus the previous listed guys can be discussed (Eichel, Middlestadt and Dahlin)

OB5

May 2, 2015
Penguins are always around.

Looking to move Letang, Hagelin, Hornqvist among others. Inquire!

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Should be around for the better part of the day.

- Lots of interest in Keith Yandle and James Reimer, they'll be the first two to move once the game starts
- Could package Denis Malgin, Maxim Mamin, Jared McCann, Frank Vatrano + picks and prospects for a top-six winger
- Looking to move up in the 1st round, using FLA 1st (#15) + ARZ 2nd as trade chips, willing to add another piece as needed.
- I'd consider tacking an asset on to Jamie McGinn to move the last year of his deal
- Adam Masherin is very available, but more likely in a package for something of need

It's too early in the game to call anyone untouchable, but I'm more than likely going to keep the core of Barkov, Huberdeau, Trochek, Bjugstad, Dadonov, Borgstrom, Ekblad, Matheson, Petrovic, Pysyk, McCoshen and Luongo intact and will look to make deals to add to that core when the time comes.

OB5

May 2, 2015
The Penguins are looking to get into the first round. Hornqvist, Letang, etc can be moved.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:canes around today

very active in trade talks. Looking to move picks/prospects for forwards and also a goalie. Have Rask available also.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Around at times today

EDIT : It sounds like Charlie Lindgren could be the first to go when the game will start. If you are interested, send your offer ASAP!

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Since the game technically hasnt started, are we honoring the Kane signing? I want to know if I have the other 1st round pick at my disposal. TIA
I don't think it would count yet. No official announcement from the Sharks so the deal isn't confirmed yet. It's been heavily rumored to be done but the Bieksa deal to SJ deal was said to be done to the point where Sharks fans were already throwing a fit and then he went to Anaheim instead.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
:flyers

Simmonds and Elliot are on the block. Looking to package my 1sts for an impact player.

Will be around most of the day to talk

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:wild

Some or all of Staal, Niederreiter, Coyle and Zucker could be gone as soon as tomorrow. So get your offers in on these top-6 forwards early. Rebuilding.

Last edited:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:isles

I’m around. I’ve got a good deal for Eberle lined up. Nothing overly great for Lee yet.

Anybody who wants a stab at signing Tavares/the option to sign him for 8 years the asking price for his rights is a 2nd and a 3rd.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames are around.

Most likely to move one of Brodie/Hamonic but also will listen to offers on Dougie Hamilton. Top line RW/C are the asks.

Listening to offers on Sam Bennett as well. Open to moving him either in a package for a top 6 RW or for a similarly valued RW.

Also willing to move most prospects including Fox/Andersson/Valimaki/Kylington.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:isles

I’m around. I’ve got a good deal for Eberle lined up. Nothing overly great for Lee yet.

Anybody who wants a stab at signing Tavares/the option to sign him for 8 years the asking price for his rights is a 2nd and a 3rd.
The asking price should be a young top 6 center and a top prospect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad