South Jersey
:flyers
We're shopping the following players:
Jeff Carter
Dan Carcillo
Matt Walker
Michael Leighton
Jody Shelley

We're looking for a legit scoring winger in return for Carter.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
:flames

Are Looking for a # 1 center. Willing to part with Giordano/White + Stajan/Hagman + 1st + prospects like Erixon and Nemisz

Also looking for a top 6 LW with size - Willing to offer pretty much anyone below plus prospects and picks to get this

On the Block

Regehr
ONE OF Giordano / White
Tanguay
Hagman
Stajan
Morrison
Conroy
Sarich
Staios
Jackman
Kotalik

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Trade Block: Brad Richards (NMC), Mike Ribeiro (NTC), Brenden Morrow (NTC), Steve Ott (NTC), Krys Barch, Trevor Daley, Karlis Skrastins

Dallas is looking to shed salary to try and re-sign Richards or move Richards at the deadline.

Don't ask about anyone else.

Richards Quote from Training Camp: I know that I feel good here [with the Stars], and I feel a part of the team here. I feel like this is home."

We're doing everything possible to re-sign him, but if I fail, the best package offered includes a solid NHL D and prospect D, a salary dump, and prospect forward.

I have no need for NHL or prospect goalies. D and center is my biggest need, but I'd consider some wingers.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl TWITTER UPDATE

Bob McKenzie : The Montreal Canadiens have apparently re-signed many of their RFAs but the announcement will come only at the end of the season. Different sources are saying that key RFAs like Josh Gorges, Andrei Kostitsyn, Lars Eller and Maxim Lapierre have signed new contracts. Benoit Pouliot is apparently not among the players who received an offer, leading to the speculation that he could be dealt before the trade deadline or during the offseason.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Quite a bit of interest in D Kevin Bieksa. While we recognize his regression from his 06-08 season form, he is still a solid 2nd pairing D-man, and seems to be in high enough demand that we're in the drivers seat. We're right up against the cap and are looking to clear some space for Sami Salo's return, so we're looking to move Kevin for prospects/picks.

5 offers for our Top Prospect Cody Hodgson, he won't be moved unless the offers improve.

In other news, the Canucks have re-signed defensive stud Christian Ehrhoff to a 5 year 25 M contract. We're pleased to lock up Christian, and are ecstatic he'll be a part of this defensive core with Alex Edler, Keith Ballard and Dan Hamhuis. RFAs have been re-signed as well as other UFA Rick Rypien.

Last edited:

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Tomas Vokoun and Bryan McCabe are now being placed on the block.

We either trade Vokoun before the deadline, or we re-sign him.

UPDATE:
The :panthers have re-signed all RFA's, details to come @ 7:00 EST time when i'm off school.
:P

Last edited:

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
:kings
There is a lot of interest in Jon Quick, if your team needs a goalie hurry up.
Also there are a few players available in LA:
Trevor Lewis
Marc-Andre Cliche
Michal Handzus
Peter Harrold
Rob Scuderi
Jeff Zatkoff

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
I'll be here tomorrow making moves and stuff like that...But for now these players are on the trading block.

:caps

Trading block
Alex Semin
Tomas Fleischmann
Mathieu Perreault
DJ King
John Erskine

I'll consider trading one of...
Semyon Varlamov
Michal Neuvirth

I'm looking for a top-4 defenceman, and a legit 2nd line center. Most of my prospect and draft picks are available.

HemskyToHall*

The :sabres are in rebuilding mode and have veteran like Tim Connolly, Mike Grier and Craig Rivet available for those playoff teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Heatley Dealt to Wild
nhl_i_heatly_576.jpg

TO SJS: D Brent Burns, F Martin Havlat, D Tyler Cuma
TO MIN: F Dany Heatley, D Kent Huskins, D Derek Joslin

Minnesota Confirms
We are extremely happy to welcome prolific sniper Dany heatley to our organization. He brings the talent that can help lift us into playoff contention. It is decided that Heatley will play with Captain Mikku Koivu. We love the depth on D added with Kent and Derek. We wish the best to Brent, Martin and Tyler in San Jose.​

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Heatley Dealt to Wild
nhl_i_heatly_576.jpg

TO SJS: D Brent Burns, F Martin Havlat, D Tyler Cuma
TO MIN: F Dany Heatley, D Kent Huskins, D Derek Joslin

Minnesota Confirms
We are extremely happy to welcome prolific sniper Dany heatley to our organization. He brings the talent that can help lift us into playoff contention. We also love the depth on D added with Kent and Derek. We wish the best to Brent, Martin and Tyler in San Jose.​

It was very difficult to give up Heatley, but our team desperately needed a top 2 d-man, and there are maybe five defenseman in the league who are better fits for Dan Boyle than Brent Burns. Meanwhile Havlat will take care of a good portion of Heatley's offensive ability, while his defensive play and speed (to areas the team was lacking with the trade of Michalek) are major upgrades. We feel our team still have a premier forward group, and our defense see's a major upgrade.

As far as Cuma goes, we are thrilled to acquire such a talented rearguard. He instantly becomes our best PMD prospect, and he is very good defensively as well. We look forward to the battle between Cuma, Petrecki, Doherty, Wrenn, and Braun for playing time.

We wish Heatley, Huskins, and Joslin the best of luck in Minnesota.

IR,

I agree that Heatley is a much better fit than Havlat with Koivu. Similarly, I think Havlat will be a great fit with Marleau and Thornton.

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
San Jose is looking for a quality top nine forward and 2nd pairing d-man to play with Vlasic.

Marleau-Thornton-Havlat
Clowe-Pavelski-Setoguchi
McGinn-Couture-______
Mitchell-Nichol-Mayers

Boyle-Burns
Vlasic-____
Murray-Demers

Niemi
Niittymaki

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

After losing out on two big names defensemen, the Montreal Canadiens are still in the market for a top pairing defenseman to play with Andrei Markov. He needs to be right-handed or at least left-handed who can play on the right side.

On the trade block :

Roman Hamrlik : He needs to be involved in a trade for a top pairing defenseman for salary purposes. He is still a valuable defenseman and he is an UFA at the end of the season.

Benoit Pouliot : He is available in a package for a top pairing defenseman but he could also be dealt in another trade if the price is right. He won't come cheap and we are looking to get something valuable in return.

Ryan O'Byrne : He is available in a package for a top pairing defenseman but he could also be dealt for a solid D prospect.

Ben Maxwell or David Desharnais : One of them is available for a top pairing defenseman but they could also be dealt straight up for a D prospect with similar upsides.

Mathieu Carle : He is available in a package for a top pairing defenseman but he could also be dealt straight up for a younger D prospect with similar upsides (or a pick). Carle is close to be NHL ready but there is no spot for him in Montreal.

EVERY PICKS ARE AVAILABLE

GOOD AND MIDLEVEL PROSPECTS ARE AVAILABLE

PM!

Leafs4life1996

Jun 14, 2010
Highway 401
:hawks
Looking to move everyone expect for Patrick Kane and Duncan Keith. Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa, Brent Seabrook will be in the trade block for some time, so hurry up.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:cbj

Lots of offers for Jan Hejda coming in. If the price is right, he will be dealt. Most intriguing offer has me packaging Hejda + for a #1 C coming back.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

Don't ask: Jason Spezza, Daniel Alfredsson, Chris Neil, Peter Regin, Zack Smith, Sergei Gonchar, Erik Karlsson, David Rundblad, Robin Lehner, Louie Caporusso, Bobby Butler, Jakob Silfverberg

Available to some extent:
Milan Michalek (only in a package for a better 1st line winger)
Nick Foligno (package for #1 goaltender)
Chris Kelly
Chris Phillips (hetter come with an offer including a blue-chip forward prospect or a 1st round pick +)
Filip Kuba
Jared Cowen (either straight up for a similar calibre forward prospect, or in a package for a #1 goaltender),
Patrick Wiercioch and Roman Wick (both same as Cowen)

Actively shopping:
Alexei Kovalev (could be a good rental for a playoff team, contracts up at seasons end)
Ryan Shannon (good utility player)
Chris Campoli (RFA at seasons end)

Team needs: top-line goal scoring forward, top-four shutdown defenseman, #1 goaltender, more forward prospects, picks.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
:flames

Looking to acquire a 1st line center - Willing to part with Giordano/White + Stajan+ Hagman + /good picks and high draft picks

Also looking for a second line LW. Willing to offer Erixon+ or guys like Stajan/Hagman + 2nd

HemskyToHall*

Jason Pominville, a Right Winger who has broken 60+ points for each of the past 4 seasons while being signed for 4 more years is available.

Looking for an NHL player and prospects/picks.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Colorado Avalanches are on the market for defencemans.

We're not looking into trading any of our young players with possibly the exception of Kevin Porter and Kyle Cumiskey, they are in play.

So if you're looking to get rid of a defenceman for cap reason, we might be able to make it work if the defenceman fits us, PM me.

Poggemon Destiny*

:devils
No secret that the Devils are in win now mode but that doesn't mean we won't trade players. In fact, we are seriously looking to move some of our key pieces for other key pieces/positions; that includes Brodeur and Kovalchuk. Kovalchuk will not be moved for a package of or including picks and prospects. He will only be moved for top roster player(s) at other positions obviously (ideally D and/or C). We are also looking to shed salary. And we have good prospects we may be looking to move. But don't ask about Tedenby. Do not ask about Parise or Zajac. If you make an offer for either one of them- it better be REALLY good.

Top Prospects:
Tedenby
Josefson
Corrente
Urbom
Merril
Palmieri
Henrique

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad