GM CONNECTED Questions! (PS3)

Lint07

Nov 21, 2004
Montreal
www.HockeyTradeRumors.com
Hey guys, I'm about to start a GM Connected season with some friends and I had some questions before wasting time for nothing.

First, I noticed lots of bad overalls or players not in their right team or simply not in the game.

Question: Can the Commish of the league (me) edit rosters, create players, etc. and use those new rosters for the GM Connected league or that is not possible and all GM's in the league must have the same rosters prior to joining?

If not, when should we expect the first roster update by EA Sports?

Also, if you experienced some bugs or have some tips for our GM Connected league to be more enjoyable please share them!

Thanks in advance!

oilerplanet

Feb 9, 2009
Stony Plain
Hey guys, I'm about to start a GM Connected season with some friends and I had some questions before wasting time for nothing.

First, I noticed lots of bad overalls or players not in their right team or simply not in the game.

Question: Can the Commish of the league (me) edit rosters, create players, etc. and use those new rosters for the GM Connected league or that is not possible and all GM's in the league must have the same rosters prior to joining?

If not, when should we expect the first roster update by EA Sports?

Also, if you experienced some bugs or have some tips for our GM Connected league to be more enjoyable please share them!

Thanks in advance!

You can not create players, edit roasters or anything along those lines in the GM connected mode. As for roster updates I don't know when those will come out, maybe one near the end of the month

Lint07

Nov 21, 2004
Montreal
www.HockeyTradeRumors.com
Just started a GM Connected league for a test and I've got another question: Why is it that Yakupov is on the Oilers roster in GM Connected but he's not when you start a standard BE A GM season?? (Same for Grigorenko, etc.)

Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad