GM Connected League (360) ***6 teams left***

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Hey guys, just started a GM Connected League on Xbox. I've been in several leagues and most of the leagues I have been on are being run by control freaks who use their power just cause they can and take it way too seriously. Or it's being run by some kid. So I decided to start up my own league. So far I got three members. It's a two week tick and ill advance twice per week, 5 minute periods, trades, injuries and cap is on. Waivers are off and it's on superstar difficulty. Looking for active members only please. Trading with CPU's are NOT allowed and we won't get this league started until we have close to a full league.

League name is - Heatleys AllStars

Also to stay connected with everyone in the league, the league will have it's own group chat on a smart phone app called Groupme. So if you wanna join the league it will be best to download the app to stay connected with all the GM's in the league for trade talks and to see when your opponent is available to play. Once you download the app, search me on groupme. My username is MB Farina. I will then add you.

If you guys are interested in joining post on here, PM me or find me on groupme and we can talk. Would love to get this league started as soon as we can.

Teams that have been taking:
Dallas, Winnipeg and Washington. All other teams are available.

Last edited:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
League is filling up quick .. here are the teams available

Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Florida Panthers
Montreal Canadiens
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
Ottawa Senators
Winnipeg Jets

11 teams available. We are starting to play games now but we won't play against any of the teams that haven't been taking yet so everyone (But the jets who are 0-1-0, one of the users played them by accident and won 3-2) will start 0-0-0 with the original roster.

Let me know!!

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
4 teams left!

Florida (1-2-0)
New Jersey (0-1-0)
Phoenix (1-0-0)
Winnipeg (1-4-0)

We are still at the first tick! The teams are untouched I believe. We are looking to advance the tick tonight so join today and get playing!!! We got a great group of guys.

Also if you are gonna join you NEED to get groupme. If you decide to pick a team, get the smartphone app groupme and pm on the forums your username and the email you used for the app so i can add you to the group!

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
6 spots have opened up! We got 24 active great members

Teams are:

Anaheim (4-10-0)
Boston (3-7-2)
Calgary (4-5-4)
Florida (5-7-1)
Phoenix (4-7-1)
Pittsburgh (5-5-2)

The records are under .500 but still over 60 games left so you can easily make playoffs. We are looking for active members ONLY and you HAVE to get the groupme app.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
May send a request tonight when I get home. I havnt played the GM connected before, just the offline version, so I will be a bit of a noob but when I am not working I will be all over it.

Prob interested in Boston or Anaheim if either are still available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad