GM and Coaches not returning --4th to fall: Kings kick everyone to the street

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I can't imagine a world where Dan Bylsma is not fired. I'm scared that it's not going to happen.

Crappy coaches are being fired all over and the Sabres are over here like Bylsma is fine.. :cry:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Stevie Y would be foolish to fire Jon Cooper when this season was wrecked by injuries. Cooper should get one more season.

As for who should be fired tomorrow---Garth Snow, with the fate of Doug Weight left to the next GM. Kevin Cheveldayoff should also be gone tomorrow.

Weight is actually assistant GM by title, so maybe he'll replace Snow? :dunno:

Cheveldayoff does need to be gone tho. 1 playoff appearance (0-4 sweep) in 6 seasons is complete garbage, especially missing the last two seasons after making it in 2015. The first couple you could make the excuse he was building the team but now its all on him.

Side note -- feel bad for Canucks fans. Team can't really go scorched earth until next summer when the Sedins either retire or leave.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Weight is actually assistant GM by title, so maybe he'll replace Snow? :dunno:

Cheveldayoff does need to be gone tho. 1 playoff appearance (0-4 sweep) in 6 seasons is complete garbage, especially missing the last two seasons after making it in 2015. The first couple you could make the excuse he was building the team but now its all on him.

Side note -- feel bad for Canucks fans. Team can't really go scorched earth until next summer when the Sedins either retire or leave.

The way they played this season, they actually help us with the tank. We did finish 29th...

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I guess somebody is going to get a good coach in Stevens (I'm assuming Sutter is retiring, so nobody picks him up).

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Stevens become LA's new coach. He's still listed as an assistant on LA's website, and he was denied permission to interview with other teams a few years ago before the Kings made him associate head coach. I think he's been Sutter's heir apparent for some time now

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Tome rowe time to move on

Florida realized they screwed up

Does it feeling ****ing good to be right.

You can blame the injuries all you want - the truth, however, is that the fancy stat squad dismantled a working lineup way too soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad