GDT: Gm 79: Boston Bruins @ Minnesota Wild | 4/8/14 | 8P ET | NESN+ | 98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Note: This game is on NESN+; you can find channel listings here

My prediction on the first post number where someone asks what channel NESN Plus is despite this helpful link: 88.

EGfbC9B.jpg

1oSjlwR.jpg

kFp9Fze.jpg

ygEvNS1.jpg

Maintenance Day GDT. Don't feel good.
Peace.

Last edited:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Keep your heads up boys, Cooke will be out there and if anyone in the league is going to destroy a Bruins career it is him, put out the Merlot line against him and make his life hell.

No matter what anyone says I will always hate Cooke for all the incidents that he has caused in the NHL and for all the great players that he has injured Savard, Karlsson,
Langkow, Wisniewski, Bogosian, ect.

The NHL is a worse place with this guy in it.

Got to hell Cooke I hope someone runs you over.

P.S. Go Bruins

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
on the main board, Trap Jesus said that Eriksson is the most overrated Bruin. I find that pretty interesting. I actually have him still fairly underrated. I'm not sure how you overrate the guy that Claude has plugged into the first line without even hesitating. He can be better, but overrated? Don't think so.

Anyway looking for that 1st line to have another big game. Good test vs the Wild.

David Krejci*

Hopefully we can get out of this game without POS Cooke decapitating someone.

ibvOeOLogSZJ3Y.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Keep your heads up boys, Cooke will be out there and if anyone in the league is going to destroy a Bruins career it is him, put out the Merlot line against him and make his life hell.

No matter what anyone says I will always hate Cooke for all the incidents that he has caused in the NHL and for all the great players that he has injured Savard, Karlsson,
Langkow, Wisniewski, Bogosian, ect.

The NHL is a worse place with this guy in it.

Go to hell Cooke I hope someone runs you over.

P.S. Go Bruins

Great Post.

I want cooke hit hard (clean hits only :sarcasm:) and often. I am not allowed to wish injury on him so I will just think it.

A nice win with NO injuries to any B's please.

HERE WE GO BRUINS..HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Great Post.

I want cooke hit hard (clean hits only :sarcasm:) and often. I am not allowed to wish injury on him so I will just think it.

A nice win with NO injuries to any B's please.

HERE WE GO BRUINS..HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Thank you Ladyfan, hope all is good out East and you guys have a wonderful spring/summer/fall as you guys deserve it.

No injuries and for my sake bring up Koko in one of these final games.

Go Bruins.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yuck! Another tin can NESN game.

Hope the Bs take two points but even more I hope nobody gets hurt.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Wild's PK numbers aren't looking too great. Hopefully we can capitalize on our PP opportunity.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
No clue on who's resting, but Soderberg is in Boston as far as I know with his wife.

I'll be at the game. Look for me behind the net the Bruins shoot at in the 1st and 3rd periods. (White #17 - probably one of the few that close to the glass)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
on the main board, Trap Jesus said that Eriksson is the most overrated Bruin. I find that pretty interesting. I actually have him still fairly underrated. I'm not sure how you overrate the guy that Claude has plugged into the first line without even hesitating. He can be better, but overrated? Don't think so.

Eh, I didn't really say Eriksson. He's in too weird of a position to really classify as underrated/overrated. So many people hold on to him being on all those underrated lists in Dallas, while some (like me) really don't like what they've seen with him this year. I was more referring to him being billed as underrated before. Lucic seems like the best answer for that thread.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I'll be in attendance for this one! First Bruins game of the year! Got Lower Corner seats on the end the B's shoot twice. 14 rows up. $61 each...a steal.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
No clue on who's resting, but Soderberg is in Boston as far as I know with his wife.

I'll be at the game. Look for me behind the net the Bruins shoot at in the 1st and 3rd periods. (White #17 - probably one of the few that close to the glass)

For you and any other B's fans going to the game...Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast....Oh ...boo hard at cooke for me :)

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
:laugh: I forgot about that. Awesome.

Having said that, what's happened to Danny Heatley?

Heater got old. He's pretty useless unless he's in front of the net all by himself. Slow as molasses. They started scratching him 2-3 games ago.

He is? I haven't read that. I'm pretty sure he made the trip but I could be wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad